http://voyeur-villa.com/

Time has come... Roma is preparing his leave, has collected luggage and plastic bags at the entrance hall. The wardrobe looks empty.

Guess, Lilu is away not to be present when he is leaving. But crying would also be ReaLife..

Farewell, unfortunately no gift left for us..

He and Milka are still there maybe we get one last gift before he go. Well im off to work happy watching.

His last meal, luggage in the background.

Car will come soon, think he ordered taxi with his last call.

Screen_Shot_07_07_15_at_03_55_PM.png

gratis bilder hochladen

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can'tbelieve they spent over and hour skyping with Mark and Roma. How exciting was that I am sure that will draw a lot of new members.

You can´t believe the girlish behaviour and I can´t believe the voting result with 4:1 for girls only. 4-5 girls only might be my end here.

Let´s see if there will be tomorrow such amateur league theatre again like yesterday with the highlight Roma+Lilu spending the night together - for nothing.

I can'tbelieve they spent over and hour skyping with Mark and Roma. How exciting was that I am sure that will draw a lot of new members.

You can´t believe the girlish behaviour and I can´t believe the voting result with 4:1 for girls only. 4-5 girls only might be my end here.

Let´s see if there will be tomorrow such amateur leagure theatre again like yesterday with the highlight Roma+Lilu spending the night together - for nothing.

Sound like the watching no so good. If they get more girls, don't worry pretty sure they will throw a party to make everyone happy. This will not be a real voyeur site, it will be scripted from now on.

That will interesting to see if that were true. I do not know how much control or what kind of control they have over the girls. But all I want to see at this point is Lilu to be fucked really good. Then I will be happy.

That will interesting to see if that were true. I do not know how much control or what kind of control they have over the girls. But all I want to see at this point is Lilu to be fucked really good. Then I will be happy.

I am afraid until she breakes ties with the two idiots all we will see is what we saw last night. She was gone all day came home for a few minutes left with Mika to eat came home, skyped the idiots for an hour than went to bed. So for my membership fee I got to see an hour of her skyping and playing on her phone. Money well spent lol

I am afraid until she breakes ties with the two idiots all we will see is what we saw last night. She was gone all day came home for a few minutes left with Mika to eat came home, skyped the idiots for an hour than went to bed. So for my membership fee I got to see an hour of her skyping and playing on her phone. Money well spent lol

They are friends and she miss them that's all. This is real life. This is the part most modern voyeurs don't like, this is the part I like the most. When people are being real and showing themselves to us.

Did you notice that now the two bedrooms have same name: Lilu & Milka. Looks like the hard time without sex will continue.

Lilu has one time performed (outstanding okay) during all the many weeks being here. Her next sex partner is far away, and if he will be even almost able to reach Roma is very doubtful after weeks of cam shyness.

Milka seems to be hired and is performing to her script. Sexy rolling with the ball, show titties and be good friend. She is nice girl, but no good actrice.

What is missing here is flirting, pre-sexual tension and a littel more than tittie showing (let´s wait for improved cams).

I had joined here when there were two couples and now there are two sexless girls.

RLC has problems, we know, but the villa has existencial (?) problems.

Your opinion on Milka is interesting. I too feel like she is not there normally. I got the impression that she was just there although she always comes off stuck up. But just my opinion. Maybe she is exhibitionist and likes to walk around naked for the camera. Maybe they hire her to walk around naked. It's hard to say for me.

Seems like they finally change the camera 5 angle that show the bed better but now completely hides the closet. Now the girls can change in a pretty big blind spot which is no good.

Your opinion on Milka is interesting. I too feel like she is not there normally. I got the impression that she was just there although she always comes off stuck up. But just my opinion. Maybe she is exhibitionist and likes to walk around naked for the camera. Maybe they hire her to walk around naked. It's hard to say for me.

Seems like they finally change the camera 5 angle that show the bed better but now completely hides the closet. Now the girls can change in a pretty big blind spot which is no good.

Was just writing a long mail to the villa expressing my disappointment. new cam 5 still too high, no 2nd bathroom cam as promised, no sex since weeks, no guests announced. New blind spot, very bad especially in times where is no bed action! Since weeks, I have recommended to them really to analyse at RLC the difference between free cams and paid cams in point of angle, quality and zoom. But they did not get the point yet.

Do you remember the girl at Roma´s bday party, when she was dressing up in living room?