http://voyeur-villa.com/

That was better one hour earlier. They had also two good looking girls as guests, too.

I would like to know what kind of relationship the older guy has to VV. It could be, that he is a member of the managment. He behaves at least different from the ordinary guests.

ORRRR  he could just be a relative  or just a friend.....

lol  management....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happen to the other two girls?

Not to correct you but its four men and one girl.

Thanks for correcting my counting but you see, how much I am confused.

The 2 girls have left already, while twitter was asking: can you guess what guests showing? I answered the girls showed nothing and have disappeared.

BTW: can we agree to continue in this thread, because the arrival of the new couple is history??

This place is even more boring than when the girls where by themselves. This couple brings nothing exciting to the table. Parties are pretty tame. Guess its something to watch anyway. Still trying to figure if they are new to being a couple or not that into each other.

I know many will disagree with this but truth is, Roma was the best thing that happened to VV and everything seemed to go downhill when he left. He was in charge of the parties, he was not shy about wanting sex from the girls, but more importantly he brought a different kind of energy that was unique to all the other voyeur apartments, which in turn made the house interesting to watch. A lot of that had to do with the living situation which was unique in itself (one couple and two other roommates) but everything seemed to center around whatever Roma was doing.

With this new couple, I don't personally find them all that boring but the problem is there is nothing that sets them apart from any of the other couples on RLC, so there's nothing special about them. Maybe another couple living there would help. Or at least a third person living there would help. But they need to set themselves apart and become unique again.

I know many will disagree with this but truth is, Roma was the best thing that happened to VV and everything seemed to go downhill when he left. He was in charge of the parties, he was not shy about wanting sex from the girls, but more importantly he brought a different kind of energy that was unique to all the other voyeur apartments, which in turn made the house interesting to watch. A lot of that had to do with the living situation which was unique in itself (one couple and two other roommates) but everything seemed to center around whatever Roma was doing.

With this new couple, I don't personally find them all that boring but the problem is there is nothing that sets them apart from any of the other couples on RLC, so there's nothing special about them. Maybe another couple living there would help. Or at least a third person living there would help. But they need to set themselves apart and become unique again.

Sorry misc but im going to have to agree with you. Roma was the main attraction. He enjoyed the parties and his youth. He was not shy in the least and he brought in girls who also were not shy. He made it different for us viewers, something we had not seen before. Good observation.