http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Mark had left and Roma stayed your right Mark will stay and try to act as their protector. The fox watching the hen house.

100 % hit rate "The fox watching the hen house" and the stupid hens still trust the fox. But the fox will be hit hard in the nuts - if available - by the wolve in form of villa director. I bet...

Roma should make us a departure gift: 2 hours with Lilu, bathroom, balcony, bedroom.

Wonder what sleeping arrangement will be tonite.

while he is still rubbing, Milka has taken his sleeping place. Good!

Well that's it tonite. Seems like no need to watch tonite.

Think so, too.

Tomorrow both must leave finally that the girls can start new program. Hope so!  ;)

Think so, too.

Tomorrow both must leave finally that the girls can start new program. Hope so!  ;)

And that is it for my subscription. These two girl will be as boring to watch as the apt of Nora and others at RLC. I wish they could have got all new people. I do not like these girls.

Think so, too.

And that is it for my subscription. These two girl will be as boring to watch as the apt of Nora and others at RLC. I wish they could have got all new people. I do not like these girls.

Give them some days to reorganize, I still have 19 days running. The 2 girls will not stay alone, if only additional girls will come then I will also jump out.

Villa help is not yet speaking about their plans. If I should learn something, will drop here... C U