God Bless Veronica

I saw them have sex three times today.  Seems like every time I go into their room they're pleasuring each other.  These are two wonderful humans who clearly enjoy each other and are having a blast with their bodies while they're young.  They seem to have a normal, healthy relationship from what I can tell, but who knows.  From what I can tell, they go to the gym together.  I hope they are very happy together, which is more than I can say for most of the people viewing them.

All I can say is God bless Veronica for always being willing. 

I saw them have sex three times today.  Seems like every time I go into their room they're pleasuring each other.  These are two wonderful humans who clearly enjoy each other and are having a blast with their bodies while they're young.  They seem to have a normal, healthy relationship from what I can tell, but who knows.  From what I can tell, they go to the gym together.  I hope they are very happy together, which is more than I can say for most of the people viewing them.

All I can say is God bless Veronica for always being willing.

healthy and normal relations ???? I think you were joking here? !! do you know a girl who gets fucked while sleeping ?? !! this guy is retarded, she serves her mom, a social worker and vacuum-balls !!! he must kiss 5 times a day to stay quiet !!! this couple has nothing normal is a higher study about !!! they have no life, no friends except their fucking computer screen !!! lucas is pitiful, but this is not his fault !! véronica a guy has a Greek god, but delayed !! she knows it, but continues as it could never hit a guy as well, with intelligence and more !!!