Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

So what is up with them sleeping on the hard sofa bed?? My guess is to increase profits.?  Get us non paying guests all hot and bothered

by her flashing her hot body  and then jump under the sheets only to go into the bedroom to do the naughty  so we will dig out our

credit cards in order to see the peep show. Problem is it has not always worked that way. Like the night she got shit faced on purpose

and fell asleep on him only to make him go into another room to visit the palm sisters.

So what is up with them sleeping on the hard sofa bed?? My guess is to increase profits.?  Get us non paying guests all hot and bothered

by her flashing her hot body  and then jump under the sheets only to go into the bedroom to do the naughty  so we will dig out our

credit cards in order to see the peep show. Problem is it has not always worked that way. Like the night she got shit faced on purpose

and fell asleep on him only to make him go into another room to visit the palm sisters.

My guess is that it's bloody hot in Barcelona, and they're sleeping in a room with better air flow. 

My guess is that it's bloody hot in Barcelona, and they're sleeping in a room with better air flow.

You may be right but they do have A/C. At least in the living room. I should think there is one in the bedroom. But if that is true why do they go back in a bedroom to finish act 3? LOL