New Girl Milana

I would like to apologize to everyone. I mentioned the fact that Milana lit a candle and froze up both cams the past two nights. Well she came in tonight and lit up two of them. Me and my big mouth,sorry!

Nora taking some selfies on the couch, maybe for her boyfriend.

Did I miss that or do you think you made a mistake with the name? Right now, I see Milana on the couch taking selfies (she's been doing that for at least the last 10 minutes).

Did I miss that or do you think you made a mistake with the name? Right now, I see Milana on the couch taking selfies (she's been doing that for at least the last 10 minutes).

Ok, actually you didn't miss that and it wasn't a mistake ;)

Rita laid on her bed all dressed up then suddenly she decides to cover her legs with the blanket.  Now I'm sure that these girls are from another PLANET.Because we weren't seeing anything.  And again Milana behind the closet door.  I have more fun watching Maya's cats playing in the hall or in the living room, or Nelly who by the way, always smiles.  Please send these girls (Rita and Milana) back to their spaceship.

Ok, actually you didn't miss that and it wasn't a mistake ;)

How could it not be a mistake? Only Milana and Rita are home now. I haven't seen Nora recently.

Nora has a husband

Really? Or just kiddin?

Yes really, and you did mix up the girls. Nora wasn't home all day!

Oh sorry. Actually, it was Milana.

Milana thinks of herself as hot but Kamilla was hotter and so was Monica.  Milana have a high esteem of herself but she should come back to earth Leora is still the prettiest in all the apts.  And she doesn't hide anything.