New Girl Milana

Somebody tell me why they are fixing to go out at this time of night?  Malina nor Coco have any business of going out, they can barely even walk.  Did anybody see Malina when she was changing?  She could barely stand up!  Malina is more worse than Coco I do believe.  Girls going out at this time of night are up to no good if you ask me :)

BCN is a 24 hour party city if you know where to look. The clubs don't start getting busy until about 2am then continue until 6-7. So they are probably off to Shoko La Terrazza or City Hall, there's loads of Russian girls in those clubs.

You are not making me feel any better but I totally understand what you're saying.

While I'm at it, if they're whores, then RLC subscribers are jack-off Johns.

My info is that they're like Heineken girls: commercial models payed to look attractive, be graceful, and sell beer at fully acceptable events, including night-clubs and beer gardens, while they develop their dream to become a famous fashion model. In the meantime, if they travel the world and meet generous men along the way, that does not make them cheap whores worthy of CamCaps' derision. It makes them normal women.

Sick them with the full wrath of a squirrel.  Actually saw a video of a sqirrel eating a snake the other day.  You have always held your own a spoke up when needed.  Keep it 

they think that they are better than we are but their being paid to be watched by us sooooo.

Uh, I'm just curious. What logical reasoning did you use to determine that they think that? And, why would the fact that they are being watched by us make them "lower" on the social scale?

Sorry in advance to all you nay sayers but it looks like Milana is going out to make a buck or two!!

Yes and she didn't return until !!:00 AM the next morning .  Boyfriend or  "client "  ????

I'm not going to say, we all have are own opinions of what may or may not be happening with these tenants.