New Girl Milana

Nora is starting to clean up her mess .  She has been waiting for hours and Milana is still not home. If she doesn't get home soon Nora is really going to go apeshit ,  beserk , psycho time will happen  LOL LOL  This is not Nora's normal habit .. 1:15 AM and home , still up and trying to occupy herself . She is usually gone upstairs hours earlier .

Milana is clearly playing two bands and end up burning. I gives the feeling that whenever it leaves the apartment with one of the girls, have to listen to how puts bad to the other... for listening does not pass anything... the problem is that it also involved putting poorly the other girl depends on who it is. That is wrong Milana, I think you're going to end badly with two girls and us traitor!

Guest Ange_Gardien

Warning Rita has not lost the game.

we should never sell the skin of the bear before burying !!!

sounds like Milana is playing the field for both Rita and Nora

If you mean sexually, I really don't think so (although it's possible I guess). I think she's simply making sure that she's considered a real friend to each of them for any number of reasons.

Anyway, if Rita is leaving sometime this week, then Milana doesn't have any problems because only Nora will be left.

They arrive at the apartment Milana and Rita and it seems that they do not speak or look. What happened between these two girls out? It seems to me that Milana is already fed up with Rita!