Well I thought I stayed away long enough but apparently not.  It appears that if I am going to come back to RLC and CC it would be to waste my money.  I'm not paying for people that are not in there rooms/apartments.  I see nothing has changed since I have been gone.  I guess I need to just hang it up with this website.  I was really hoping for things to be different but I can see nothing has changed.  Empty apartments are not my thing unless the people are on vacation and I would assume that my favorite apartment before I left would be not exception.  Nothing has changed with RLC or CC what a disappointment.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.  This apartment is the only apartment  that was worth a shit.  I'm sorry, but nothing has changed from what I see.  I thought I was  going to really miss this apartment but I'm not.  Sorry snaky but we will just have to disagree.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.  This apartment is the only apartment  that was worth a shit.  I'm sorry, but nothing has changed from what I see.  I thought I was  going to really miss this apartment but I'm not.  Sorry snaky but we will just have to disagree.