Rediculous Party...

Unfreaking believable.  I never like the posts where people point out all the various problems with relationships/people/lifestyle, but I'm posting this hoping that Dasha / Demid might approach the RLC crew about use of their apartment.  Who knows... maybe it's one of their relatives that's doing this, but...

One dude tried to molest a check despite her pushing him away and shouting at him.  He was trying to get her pants off and kept squishing her boobss.  She was clearly angry and scared.  Then he tried throwing her on the bed and yanked her around by her arm.  She finally left.  He then starting getting touch why any of the other women.

Then someone pukes in their sink and another guy GRABS THEIR TOOTHBRUSH TO CLEAN OUT THE DRAIN.

Then he puts it back.  At least he held it by the bristles...

I didn't see who puked, but I did see the molester go into Demid's closet and change into one of his shirts.

Unfreaking believable.  I never like the posts where people point out all the various problems with relationships/people/lifestyle, but I'm posting this hoping that Dasha / Demid might approach the RLC crew about use of their apartment.  Who knows... maybe it's one of their relatives that's doing this, but...

One dude tried to molest a check despite her pushing him away and shouting at him.  He was trying to get her pants off and kept squishing her boobss.  She was clearly angry and scared.  Then he tried throwing her on the bed and yanked her around by her arm.  She finally left.  He then starting getting touch why any of the other women.

Then someone pukes in their sink and another guy GRABS THEIR TOOTHBRUSH TO CLEAN OUT THE DRAIN.

Then he puts it back.  At least he held it by the bristles...

I didn't see who puked, but I did see the molester go into Demid's closet and change into one of his shirts.

was that the blond girl in gray shorts?

that's his girlfriend I only noticed when she dressed up and left

same guy puked in the sink

The girl in the grey shorts is a friend of Dasha, After a previous vacation she and Dasha were talking in the apartment, The pisshead who puked is the boyfriend of the girl with grey shorts, It's a regular occurrence for him. :o :-\ :-X

The girl in the grey shorts is a friend of Dasha, After a previous vacation she and Dasha were talking in the apartment, The pisshead who puked is the boyfriend of the girl with grey shorts, It's a regular occurrence for him. :o :-\ :-X

Her crotch must smell pretty good by now. Still in those same grey shorts for over a week.    Yummy!  LOL  Dasha taught her well.