Question about the apartment

So this  apartment  is this reallifecam  owners that rented it to them so they lived or was it their own apartment?  Also do the couples get any money from showing cameras around house online  nonstop im sure they dont do this all for free?

The apartments are rented for RLC preparing everywhere to receive cameras , tenants do not have any expenses , do not pay water, electricity , internet , rent, the only thing they pay for is the food and clothes , they receive every month one cash from RLC to live in an apartment with cameras , depending on the location of the apartment , the quality of the camera can be good or bad, it will according to local internet , when RLC changes the apartment tenants is why it has not how to upgrade in place, the quality of the internet connection is bad , that's how the first apartments both alina as of leora . When there are possibilities to improve the cameras RLC is no exchange of apartment, so with Maya and Adriana, (but Maya did not come out very well because the internet this place is a little bad, can see the camera room and hall ) .

Ah interesting didnt know that  so thats why she was so much in apartment and nevrr went out so much u got almost all bills payed  weird if they moved out  suddenly  maybe  they argued or something who  knows.

Ah interesting didnt know that  so thats why she was so much in apartment and nevrr went out so much u got almost all bills payed  weird if they moved out  suddenly  maybe  they argued or something who  knows.

The actual reason, no one will ever know. They took their secret with them.

RLC must be on a push for more viewers to fill the void. Leoras guest room is now FREE!

Sad to see them go, if they are trully gone and not relocating again. When I first started in Nov '12 Nora and Kiko ( then Nastya and Zheka) were listed as "new" so I'm assuming they weren't part of the orginal appt.  Which means all the original couples are now gone and only one of the original appt are left. But time moves on.

Sad to see them go, if they are trully gone and not relocating again. When I first started in Nov '12 Nora and Kiko ( then Nastya and Zheka) were listed as "new" so I'm assuming they weren't part of the orginal appt.  Which means all the original couples are now gone and only one of the original appt are left. But time moves on.

Eventually later down the road Leora and Paul will likely do the same thing.

Yeah probably true. They have been here the longest along with Maya and Stephan. Bout the same time actually both shoed up about July '13. Maya and Stephan's is the only one left from the start. Now THEY should get a new one if anyone does.