On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 1:53 PM, kooloos said:

Does anybody have a good pussy picture of Coco?  I would really like to see it if you do!

That's funny but mean lol

you asked for coco---(nut)

you should've ask for Alina

LMAO that's true apparently!  I guess nobody really has a good daytime shot of her beaver either when she is getting into or out of bed?  I had a partial night time shot sent to me but you really couldn't see that much.  Oh well, one will show up some day I hope.

You still have the access to her room and she flashes her pussy pretty much everyday and you still can't  see anything, poor you....  :o

LOL I know, wow is me!!  One day she showed it pretty good but I don't do the video or picture thing so I missed out!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 1:53 PM, kooloos said:

Does anybody have a good pussy picture of Coco?  I would really like to see it if you do!

LMAO that's true apparently!  I guess nobody really has a good daytime shot of her beaver either when she is getting into or out of bed?  I had a partial night time shot sent to me but you really couldn't see that much.  Oh well, one will show up some day I hope.

You still have the access to her room and she flashes her pussy pretty much everyday and you still can't  see anything, poor you....  :o

I know what he's talking about, though. I've been trying to get a good shot for weeks. All she would have to do is pause for a couple seconds when she gets out of bed or something (the way Alisa used to do) and we could get a good capture. But, she hasn't done it yet when I was watching. Her body is so awesome and that's the only part that we haven't been able to get a good look at.  :(

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 2:01 PM, bookmaster8 said:

I know what he's talking about, though. I've been trying to get a good shot for weeks. All she would have to do is pause for a couple seconds when she gets out of bed or something (the way Alisa used to do) and we could get a good capture. But, she hasn't done it yet when I was watching. Her body is so awesome and that's the only part that we haven't been able to get a good look at.  :(

You're right bookmaster Alisa would do that pause thing and it was great!!  Coco has a wonderful body n my opinion, I just wish we could get a really good look at that honey pot of hers!!  I bet her pussy would make your mouth water or at least make you go hummmm.

Well nice people I have to go for a few hours. If anybody gets a chance to get a pic of Coco's puff, I'd sure appreciate them IM'ing me or posting it to CC.  Or anything else good that I might miss :)

Once again tho, I would like to thank all of you that contribute to this forum, you all are what makes it such a joy to keep coming back for!!

Well nice people I have to go for a few hours. If anybody gets a chance to get a pic of Coco's puff, I'd sure appreciate them IM'ing me or posting it to CC.  Or anything else good that I might miss :)

Once again tho, I would like to thank all of you that contribute to this forum, you all are what makes it such a joy to keep coming back for!!

Are you crazy for Coco Puffs?  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzqUdEiO_e4

Let me just say, "I'm in love with this Coco" "I'm in love with this Coco"  "She is driving me Loco, cuz I'm in love with this Coco".  I'm going to miss her when she is gone!  She has the cutest Coco puffs and probably a cute puffy Coco for my nuts lol

I hate to say it, but since I haven't seen a good picture of Coco's VJJ, Nora has the prettiest VJJ on RLC in my opinion!

No way............she needs to have her wings clipped . I would rate her below Leora and Maya on the

current list of RLC pussies !  My opinion only - I just don't like hangy, knarled pussy lips .

• Upvote 1

I hate to say it, but since I haven't seen a good picture of Coco's VJJ, Nora has the prettiest VJJ on RLC in my opinion!

No way............she needs to have her wings clipped . I would rate her below Leora and Maya on the

current list of RLC pussies !  My opinion only - I just don't like hangy, knarled pussy lips .

I got yah, I understand what you mean, large labia's are not everybody's thing!  But on Nora they just seem sexy to me, I don't know why!  Leora does have a nice pussy tho!!  I'm not all that into Maya ever since her tattoo on the leg, she ruined a beautiful canvas when she got that tat!!