• 2 weeks later...

It might just be me but it does seem that Leora plays up to the camera too much. Like she knows she's being watched and it just makes the 'voyeur' element to it look fake.

She needs to be with someone better than Paul though, he looks like a decent guy but he's frustrating and just a total useless excuse of a man.

It might just be me but it does seem that Leora plays up to the camera too much. Like she knows she's being watched and it just makes the 'voyeur' element to it look fake.

She needs to be with someone better than Paul though, he looks like a decent guy but he's frustrating and just a total useless excuse of a man.

Because he doesn't fuck her non-stop so you have something to jerk off to?

Because he doesn't fuck her non-stop so you have something to jerk off to?

Not at all, you never see him give her affection really. All he does is sit on the damn computer constantly, you never really see him just cuddling with her apart from the odd occasion