• 3 months later...

cam 1 of

oui, pas de caméra 1 en France, ni de détecteur de mouvements!!! voilà comment on rate des choses exceptionnelles!!! (voir videos)!!!!

yes, no camera 1 in France, or motion detector !!! This is how exceptional things we miss !!! (see videos) !!!! :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :doh: :doh: :headache: :headache:

oui, pas de caméra 1 en France, ni de détecteur de mouvements!!! voilà comment on rate des choses exceptionnelles!!! (voir videos)!!!!

yes, no camera 1 in France, or motion detector !!! This is how exceptional things we miss !!! (see videos) !!!! :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :doh: :doh: :headache: :headache:

Camera 1 hasn't even been working for me today. I just get the swirling white circle on black background.

Yesterday, the picture was all pink.

I was just taking a look at camera 1 where the blond guest was laying down and Suzan was sitting. Then, Suzan said something to the guest and got up and went over to the wall by the kitchen area and turned off the lights. As she was walking back to the living room couch where the blonde was laying, camera 1 froze and then went offline with only the black screen and swirling white circle.

This has now happened several times just at the exact time that things might get interesting in that apartment. This does not seem to be a coincidence to me. The kitchen cam number 2 continues to work just fine as it always does when this happens.

I should add that the thumbnails, at the same time, which had been showing camera 1 also stopped displaying the living room of this apartment (camera 1). The bedroom cams 6 and 7 continue to display in the thumbnails section and show Hector alone in the bed. So, Suzan has not gone there.