Animal Abuse!!!

Just finished watching Yarik or yankit or what ever he is called give the cat a serious beat down!!  I think it may have pooped on the floor.

There is NO excuse for abusing animals.

GET RID OF THIS PUTZ!!!

Leave the cat alone you fucking idiot

I am afraid the cat was unlucky... Often it is a matter of luck, with these two you never know what's going to happen, a minute cuddles the next closed in the wardrobe, just for fun...

Just finished watching Yarik or yankit or what ever he is called give the cat a serious beat down!!  I think it may have pooped on the floor.

GET RID OF THIS PUTZ!!!

Contact RLC.

GET RID OF THIS PUTZ!!!

Don't get me wrong, but next time when someone cat or dog poops in place wher is not to be pooped you go there and talk with the animal about their pooping, maybie after those animals will listen you and go to poop outside. Be the cat whisperer.  ;D

GET RID OF THIS PUTZ!!!

Don't get me wrong, but next time when someone cat or dog poops in place wher is not to be pooped you go there and talk with the animal about their pooping, maybie after those animals will listen you and go to poop outside. Be the cat whisperer.  ;D

at the idiot who posted above me 1 you provide fresh cat litter 2 you take dogs for regular walks for toilet breaks!!! Maybe the animals have more brain cells than YOU

GET RID OF THIS PUTZ!!!

Train your pets. it's not that fucking hard. Most of them are smarter than most people you will ever meet. Case in point, the majority of CamCaps posters.

some participants were of the animals they love, like Sabrina, mayan, leora, lora and angela. but for others, it looks like rlc their request to have an animal !!! and is hell, as with ruslan, then invited to dasha and now in apartment community Taya !!!! it is unbearable !!! but beware, if you decide to terminate by sending the photo or video evidence rlc, you will write off thanks for everything !!! this is already reaching some members cc !!!!

some participants were of the animals they love, like Sabrina, mayan, leora, lora and angela. but for others, it looks like rlc their request to have an animal !!! and is hell, as with ruslan, then invited to dasha and now in apartment community Taya !!!! it is unbearable !!! but beware, if you decide to terminate by sending the photo or video evidence rlc, you will write off thanks for everything !!! this is already reaching some members cc !!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

no animals have a natural instinct my animals realize a bad karma .... me wonders