We Still Don't Know !!!

Just an observation.

Since the Spanish guy took out the history of Nora agency, and that the Catalan authorities are informed of the apartment, all new tenants are guests or friends Dasha, and Coco is a friend Milana.

Last recruited in the apartment was so Milana. I'm not talking about Kami, it is taken as old.

Currently, recruitment is done by Dasha

One last point, I think Kiko is with us as a member CC, with several nickname.

I assume, because I know that the gurus are going out again, to try to silence me.

Kiko is a co-owner of the Barcelona setup, or at least a junior partner.

How does DASHA fit into all this ???  She is in Russia.
  • Upvote 1

Just an observation.

Since the Spanish guy took out the history of Nora agency, and that the Catalan authorities are informed of the apartment, all new tenants are guests or friends Dasha, and Coco is a friend Milana.

Last recruited in the apartment was so Milana. I'm not talking about Kami, it is taken as old.

I assume, because I know that the gurus are going out again, to try to silence me.

dasha nous a apporter toutes les invitées, Nelly, polina, certainement diana et efim, et je pense même zoya!!! ::) ;)

dasha bring us all invited, Nelly, polina, certainly diana and EFIM, and I think even zoya !!! ::) ;)

Guest Rodney_X

Just an observation.

dasha nous a apporter toutes les invitées, Nelly, polina, certainement diana et efim, et je pense même zoya!!! ::) ;)

dasha bring us all invited, Nelly, polina, certainly diana and EFIM, and I think even zoya !!! ::) ;)

And Taya & Yarik

Just an observation.

And Taya & Yarik

Why does everyone assume Dasha has an exclusive role in this activity? Yes it seems her friends involved but Demid is never mentioned. He is the one who appears to work more and is out of the apartment often. He could have a greater role than he is given credit. I have always wondered if their parties may be not only friends having fun but informal auditions.  ;)

Just an observation.

And Taya & Yarik

Why does everyone assume Dasha has an exclusive role in this activity? Yes it seems her friends involved but Demid is never mentioned. He is the one who appears to work more and is out of the apartment often. He could have a greater role than he is given credit. I have always wondered if their parties may be not only friends having fun but informal auditions.  ;)

If this is all true let's get Dasha to send her beautiful blond friend/sister to the  Barcelona apartment ! :) :) :) :)
  • Upvote 1