• CoCo
    • Rita
    • Jenny
    • Kamila

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j'adore leora, une belle qui sait parfaitement contrôler ses fans, mais qu'elle est remportée devant kamila m'étonne vraiment!!!!? cela reste quand même un résultat prévisible!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I love leora, a beautiful which can perfectly control its fans, but it is won before kamila really surprised me !!!!? it's still a predictable result !!!! ;) ;) ;)

Don't think it matters... the top 3 would remain unchanged anyway... if Niconic's votes were allowed.

But it would effect 4 and 5... creating a tie between Nora and Alina... and dropping Rita from the 5 spot.

Actually... upon further review... Rita (7 votes) shouldn't have been in the top 5 (names in bold) to begin with, as Nora and Maya were really tied for the 5th spot with 13 votes.

;)

Nope, leave it alone. I'm still assimilating the results. Odd that Nora is doing so well considering her recent bad press, and it's odd that Maya is tied with her but not listed in bold face.

I understand some of the lower scores; these women didn't hang out long, or were not particularly attractive to our general CC customer base (Dana).

Alina and Alma came through fine: they have the eternal loyalty of their fans, which is what got Nora through so well.

But I knew Leora would win the top award.

Next up: how about a poll for the best housekeeper or most disliked RLC male tenant? I'll venture a guess on those, too, if you want to try that one.

Yeah voting is closed. What should we do? I can edit the poll with a new one, but that means this one gets deleted. Tell me what you guys think

No big deal to me, I just wanted to participate but that doesn't change anything in the top of the standing anyway.

Will try to be on time for the next pool and I can already say that Kamila, Nora and Isabel will have my votes again !  ;)

Next up: how about a poll for the best housekeeper or most disliked RLC male tenant? I'll venture a guess on those, too, if you want to try that one.

Kind of boring to me...  :-\

What you suggested earlier:

Which RLC woman could you live with for the rest of your life? (Monogamy required).

If you could spend two hours engaging in a personal conversation with just one RLC tenant, learning about their background and future aspirations, who would it be?

was much more interesting !  :D