RLC est devenu fou

Guest snoop99

Guest snoop99

C'est quoi ce bordel !!!a peine un couple arrive qu'ils disparaissent et un autres arrivent , pathétique du FOUTOIR qu'est devenu RLC  ,  CELUI QUI EST AU BOUT CE TRUC QU'IL VIENNE S'EXPLIQUER DANS CE FORUM A CES 55000 ABONNES . ALLEZ MESSIEURS SORTEZ VOS COUILLES

1º aparace apartamento madalena .... no tiene nombre en este foro en dos dias ,

2º aparece apartamento carla ...al momento tiene su sitio en este foro

¿ me parece extraño no ?

parece como si se equivocaron y en lugar de lanzar el apartamento de carla aparece el de madalena , y despues se dan cuenta y rectifican , lo curioso es que el administrador de este foro , lo sabia , cada uno que piense lo que quiera , ya hubo un errror con apartamento portugal y aparecio la cocina en camara 4 de nora , personalmente prefiero a madalena que a la china carla , ademas madalena follaron el primer dia , suerte los que pudieron grabarlo ese es un video raro aqui en rlf . y va a seguir siendolo creo .

try to translate.....

1st apartment madalena .... it has no name in this forum in two days, 2nd turns out to be apartment carla ... to the moment it has his place in this forum: does it seem to me strange not? it seems as if they were wrong and instead of throwing carla's apartment that of madalena appears, and later they realize and rectify, the curious thing is that the manager of this forum, it was known it, each one who thinks what he should want, there was already an errror with apartment portugal and the kitchen appeared in camera 4 of nora, personally I prefer to madalena that to the Chinese carla, also madalena follaron the first day, luck those who could record that one is a rare video here in rlf. and madalena created his .1st aparace apartment .... it has no name in this forum in two days, 2nd turns out to be apartment carla ... to the moment it has his place in this forum: does it seem to me strange not? it seems as if they were wrong and instead of throwing carla's apartment that of madalena appears, and later they realize and rectify, the curious thing is that the manager of this forum, it was known it, each one who thinks what he should want, there was already an errror with apartment portugal and the kitchen appeared in camera 4 of nora, personally I prefer to madalena that to the Chinese carla, also madalena follaron the first day, luck those who could record that one is a rare video here in rlf. and it is going to keep on being believe.