Are there any decent shots of Leora's anus?

I've been trying to get a good look at her butthole for a long time now, but haven't come up with much; the vast majority of pictures have been deleted. There is a black and white BJ video that shows it, but it's very hard to make anything out with it. There was also a recent picture posted almost showing it, but it was uploaded with postimg which won't let you click the picture for a bigger size to get a better look.

Does anyone still have a good shot of it saved on their computer that would be willing to help me out? Surely she has let it be seen, as much as she loves the camera. Thank you for any help you can give!

(The Paged Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Adriana:  So you can whet your whistle while you are able to capture a better one of Leora.

(The Paged Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Alina:  From past glorious days.

Guest Big Dog

I've been trying to get a good look at her butthole for a long time now, but haven't come up with much; the vast majority of pictures have been deleted. There is a black and white BJ video that shows it, but it's very hard to make anything out with it. There was also a recent picture posted almost showing it, but it was uploaded with postimg which won't let you click the picture for a bigger size to get a better look.

Does anyone still have a good shot of it saved on their computer that would be willing to help me out? Surely she has let it be seen, as much as she loves the camera. Thank you for any help you can give!

hmmmm. interesting "niche" request