This apartment

DfCcap, people are responding to your statement "The guest always turn their backs to the camera or undress off camera, which I don't think RLC should let happen. " I honestly don't believe that anyone is defending RLC in this thread.

OK your right and it doesn't matter anyway, it's just how I feel about it!

RLC needs to change their name to something besides REAL LIFE CAM!!!!

Real Life is exactly what it is isn't it? If they had to make sure they were giving the best view of their sex organs when they change then it would not be real life or normal? Maybe what needs to change are the camera's have fewer blind spots and reduced distance to where the tenants spend their time.

I'm sure if you read the tenant agreement form it wouldn't say anything about the guests and what they can or can't do!!

Which is why the guest does not have to show parts of themselves on camera and/or shower if they don't want to.

Real Life is exactly what it is isn't it? If they had to make sure they were giving the best view of their sex organs when they change then it would not be real life or normal?

Which is why the guest does not have to show parts of themselves on camera and/or shower if they don't want to.

It is as far from REAL LIFE as it can get!  Who are you trying to fool?  If the tenants or the guests of tenants didn't know about the cameras then what would be portrayed as REAL LIFE would really be REAL LIFE!  However, you and I both know that they can't do that because then it would be spying on people and they could get into some serious trouble over that!!  Change the damn name to "Got you Sucka" or "Scam Cam" or anything else besides REAL LIFE CAM!!  Because nothing about this site portrays REAL LIFE situations!!!

I guess it might not be 100% real life.

I expect they censor themselves a little bit, more so when they first arrive, but eventually the camera's will become "invisible" to them and they may think **** it, and just do stuff normally. To constantly remember to play up to the cams would be a crappy life and not a home I would want to be in.

I suppose some of them could keep it up, but they would have a miserable time always on edge and never truly relaxing.