Things just got a lot more interesting

Wow!  What a difference a few hours make.  One heck of a party going on with the three of them all dressed up like showgirls (politely speaking).  Drinking, dancing and all smiles!  Wonder what is next?

Wow!  What a difference a few hours make.  One heck of a party going on with the three of them all dressed up like showgirls (politely speaking).  Drinking, dancing and all smiles!  Wonder what is next?

I hope you didn't miss the real fun upstairs prior to their coming down to the living room. It was incredibly fun to watch. I'm sorry I wasn't able to record it for those that missed it, but my PC seems to be straining to capacity and it doesn't have enough power to record.

Saw it all.  Though been away for a few hours. Who's in bed with Nora?

That's one of the girls that Nora had brought home a couple weeks ago. I liked this one a lot better than the other blonde that was with them that night. Anyway, this particular girl wound up sleeping in the same bed with Nora and Kiko 2 or 3 nights. Nora slept in the middle and there was no fooling around that I saw.

I just never figured out why she was there (other than the first night when I think it was Nora trying to calm down members who were ticked off at the time). The nights that this girl came back without the other blonde and slept in the their bed made no sense to me. I don't know if she's a friend, a relative, or what. Maybe we'll find out soon. I don't know.

That's one of the girls that Nora had brought home a couple weeks ago. I liked this one a lot better than the other blonde that was with them that night. Anyway, this particular girl wound up sleeping in the same bed with Nora and Kiko 2 or 3 nights. Nora slept in the middle and there was no fooling around that I saw.

I just never figured out why she was there (other than the first night when I think it was Nora trying to calm down members who were ticked off at the time). The nights that this girl came back without the other blonde and slept in the their bed made no sense to me. I don't know if she's a friend, a relative, or what. Maybe we'll find out soon. I don't know.

It just doesn't make any sense what so ever!!

It just doesn't make any sense what so ever!!

I'm with you at this point. Maybe they'll clue us in at some point as to who she is and why she's showing up.