Dasha looks different?

I haven't really been following Dasha and Demid, but I watched them about a month ago and Dasha was a lot more attractive and had way bigger boobs, different hair, looked completely different and didn't have any tattoos.

But now I'm watching the house and "Dasha" looks completely different and has a massive tattoo on her stomach.

Was this a different couple or what's going on? :o

I was wondering the same dam thing. I thought I was going crazy when people kept talking how dasha was dressed and I hadnt seen her in a few weeks... guess I was just a little late to the party so these guys are new to me..

oui, je suis d'accord, dasha a beaucoup maigri, elle est squelettique!!! la seule chose de belle est la coloration de son tatouage!!!

yes, I agree, dasha in very thin, it is skeletal !!! the only thing good is the color of his tattoo !!!

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

• 4 weeks later...

Sad to say Dasha's stomach tattoo is terrible. It makes her look deformed. With her body being thinner than she has ever been I cannot understand what she is doing with her body.

I wonder why she is turning into what appears to be a woman in despair. She was always so full of smiles and happiness.

Whenever she is with Demid she turns into a timid girl without a voice and yet when friends visit she becomes a vibrant woman again full of energy.

Demid seems to control her in a way that is becoming uncomfortable to watch.

When the house was full of guests it was my first visit. Sadly now i virtually never look at the apartment. RLC need to consider the future of this apartment. Does anyone ever tune in for more than a few seconds.

well, I have to say, I still cling to hope with her. she does need to gain some weight back.

glad to see that it seems he's working.

once he gets in, I leave. this has nothing to with him, I tend to do that with any of them, lol.

however, just from the little I have seen of them together, it seems like they don't talk or they just could be okay with it.

I just miss the way she bated at a moments notice. for now, damn, still have those orange shorts.