A man needed

Guest Later

Guest Later

Why, she just screwed the bottle opener down into the cork and pulled it out with brute strength and difficulty.

Obviously did not know how to operate the handles to pull cork out with no effort.

Why, she just screwed the bottle opener down into the cork and pulled it out with brute strength and difficulty.

Obviously did not know how to operate the handles to pull cork out with no effort.

I have seen many girls used that opener. It is not that simple. They have been trying to use it in very many wrong technique when not knew how to use it. The joints have loosened and I have been waiting when the screw is cut off when it is twisted back and forth sideways. Someone also tried the right technique, but the cap did not opened anymore. There is also much easier opener to use in the kitchen, but maybe they have not identify it as the opener.

Edit: Even I remember a lot of objects from N & K old apartment I can not be sure, if that opener has come from there, but the kind of feeling I have. In any case, it was in bad condition at the beginning of this apartment, and not stuck properly to the neck of the bottle.