Where are the girls-what are they doing?

What I truly want to know is why don't any of the pictures get posted that shows Kristy coming in this morning with just her pasty bra on and then hauling ass upstairs to shed her shorts and put on a fresh pair of panties.  Kamila coming in sometime later with her bra and panties in hand and stashing them on the balcony.  Why don't these pictures get posted by you guys?  Is it because you don't want people to see that kind of stuff for a reason?  To protect their innocent little souls?  Can somebody explain this to me because I was told that is exactly what happened.  Leave all dressed with bra and panties on in their catch me fuck me shorts and practically see through white blouses, Kristy is wearing a pair of stilettos and Kami has on the high heel fuck me pumps.  I'm tired of people who I respect on hear being so closed minded and saying they feel sorry for me and putting me down.  If you are going to defend these girls time and time again and act like they are perfect little angels, then fucking post the pictures so that people in this forum can see and make up their own minds of what is really going on!!

To be honest, IMO, the key phrase in your post is this:

" because I was told that is exactly what happened".

You apparently are listening to some people who are simply not always telling you the truth. I saw each of the girls come home and what I saw was very different from what you were apparently told.

Sounds to me like you need to go back and revisit your videos!!

What about some hypnotherapy, maybe there's some repressed memories that might fill in all the missing links.

What I truly want to know is why don't any of the pictures get posted that shows Kristy coming in this morning with just her pasty bra on and then hauling ass upstairs to shed her shorts and put on a fresh pair of panties.  Kamila coming in sometime later with her bra and panties in hand and stashing them on the balcony.  Why don't these pictures get posted by you guys?  Is it because you don't want people to see that kind of stuff for a reason?  To protect their innocent little souls?  Can somebody explain this to me because I was told that is exactly what happened.  Leave all dressed with bra and panties on in their catch me fuck me shorts and practically see through white blouses, Kristy is wearing a pair of stilettos and Kami has on the high heel fuck me pumps.  I'm tired of people who I respect on hear being so closed minded and saying they feel sorry for me and putting me down.  If you are going to defend these girls time and time again and act like they are perfect little angels, then fucking post the pictures so that people in this forum can see and make up their own minds of what is really going on!!

I didn't see either of them come in but I agree about Kristy running upstairs like a bat outta hell, I had just clicked on Nora's room because there was movement, suddenly I see cam1 & cam2 activated, I click on cam1 and nobody in sight, Now the upstairs cams are activated 4,9 & 10, I click on cam 9 and I see nothing, Cam1 and cam 2 now show movement so I click back to cam1, I can see a shadow coming from the kitchen so I click on cam3, There's Kristy just wearing her sleeping top and her knickers, So in the space of 60sec she came in ran upstairs, changed and was back down in the kitchen.

You apparently are listening to some people who are simply not always telling you the truth. I saw each of the girls come home and what I saw was very different from what you were apparently told.

What about some hypnotherapy, maybe there's some repressed memories that might fill in all the missing links.

Been reading the Primal Scream,have you?

No, I volunteer to help soldiers with PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. These are guys that have suffered serious injuries, lost limbs, lost their sight, had half their brain blown away in some cases. These are guys that have watched their mates die, have their limbs blown off or joints smashed by sniper rounds. These are guys that have inflicted those injuries on the enemy and are now living with the consequences.

These are real traumas, not some repressed memories of something they suffered while still in their mother's womb, before they were even born for fucks sake.

I work alongside trained psychologist who look after these boys and don't believe in that Primal Scream crap any more than I do.

And if you don't like the post because it's not about your precious fucking girls, tough. One of your fuckwit mates addicted to these tarts asked the question and I responded.

Guest joshua1584

Well, if you choose to believe that, so be it. I'm not going to argue about it. I happen to like you and have no desire to fight you on this. Believe what you like.

Kamila did come in without a bra on, but she changed her panties upstairs. So she was still wearing them when she arrived.

No, I volunteer to help soldiers with PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. These are guys that have suffered serious injuries, lost limbs, lost their sight, had half their brain blown away in some cases. These are guys that have watched their mates die, have their limbs blown off or joints smashed by sniper rounds. These are guys that have inflicted those injuries on the enemy and are now living with the consequences.

These are real traumas, not some repressed memories of something they suffered while still in their mother's womb, before they were even born for fucks sake.

I work alongside trained psychologist who look after these boys and don't believe in that Primal Scream crap any more than I do.

And if you don't like the post because it's not about your precious fucking girls, tough. One of your fuckwit mates addicted to these tarts asked the question and I responded.

Like I said before you are too gutless and cowardly to read the book.By the way, I spent 1yr and 4 days in Vietnam from April,1969 to April,1970.I also worked from March,1977 thru August,1979 as a veterans benefits counselor at the U.S.Veterans Administration Regional Office in Los Angeles,CA.So I know something about war wounds too,both physical and emotional.It was during this same time that I went through Primal Therapy myself.Don't disgard something you know nothing about.You might be surprised.

Well, if you choose to believe that, so be it. I'm not going to argue about it. I happen to like you and have no desire to fight you on this. Believe what you like.

Kamila did come in without a bra on, but she changed her panties upstairs. So she was still wearing them when she arrived.

I waited her to arriving in the apartment, and I had camera 1 open, connected external speakers quite high volume. She arrived to the apartment about 1-2 minutes before she appeared to the camera. She had plenty of time to take off the bra, in the hall, what she probably did, because they were not in her handbag, but in her hand.

I waited her to arriving in the apartment, and I had camera 1 open, connected external speakers quite high volume. She arrived to the apartment about 1-2 minutes before she appeared to the camera. She had plenty of time to take off the bra, in the hall, what she probably did, because they were not in her handbag, but his hand.

Can you imagine what Kami must be thinking of us if she is reading this?This is getting a bit weird.I think I need to go to the other apartments where the relationships are straight forward and easy to follow.The problem is Kamila is so damn sexy I can't stay away.

Guest joshua1584

I waited her to arriving in the apartment, and I had camera 1 open, connected external speakers quite high volume. She arrived to the apartment about 1-2 minutes before she appeared to the camera. She had plenty of time to take off the bra, in the hall, what she probably did, because they were not in her handbag, but his hand.

Yeah that's what I figured she did. I should have specified that.

She probably came in just long enough to take off those catch me fuck me pumps!!  You guys are unreal about this one girl, she has your minds so cloudy it isn't even funny LMAO.

She probably came in just long enough to take off those catch me fuck me pumps!!  You guys are unreal about this one girl, she has your minds so cloudy it isn't even funny LMAO.

So?Isn't that what women do to men?