Where are the girls-what are they doing?

If she's got someone, chances are he's older and rich !!!  She wouldn't waste that body on some young,

tattooed dude just to get laid.

Mmm, I really think that girls like Kammi actually end up with one of these regular muscled tattooed guys. But you're right, if she is smart she finds herself a sugar daddy  ;D

Could be worse.Maybe she sneaked out to meet Kiko. LOL

Kammi is going out alone tonight. And we all know why  ;) Kristy just waved to her and went to bed. Yeah, I think this is the end of the Kammi and Kristy show, guys. Because that was it, just a show. But I enjoyed it, nonetheless. Ah well, it was cute and fun for as long as it lasted  ;D

Let's be fair and not leave out the part where Kamila gave Kristy a kiss also when Kristy said she was going to bed.

Kammi is going out alone tonight. And we all know why  ;) Kristy just waved to her and went to bed. Yeah, I think this is the end of the Kammi and Kristy show, guys. Because that was it, just a show. But I enjoyed it, nonetheless. Ah well, it was cute and fun for as long as it lasted  ;D

Let's be fair and not leave out the part where Kamila gave Kristy a kiss also when Kristy said she was going to bed.

There is some obvious sexual tension between the two. Maybe nothing will ever come of it. Maybe it's staged and they are actresses. Whatever it is, I do enjoy seeing them play together and the sexual tension is interesting to watch. Even Nora getting pissed and jealous is fun to watch. Just sit back and enjoy the show people.

And according to my buddy, don't leave out the part where Kamila offered herself by opening her legs while her and Kristy were downstairs!  I believe that Kamila is to the point where she would do something with Kristy, but Kristy is really the one that is not letting it happen!  I know what your thinking, but Kristy grabbed her boobs and patted her little honey pot!  That is where all the show comes in from both of them!

kristy and kami are best friends you cant denied that all the stuff they did is not an act that how some friends act especially girls.dont disrespect them just enjoy watching them like the rest of us if she met someone thats good but her friendship with kristy will still and always will be the same just watch.

kristy and kami are best friends you cant denied that all the stuff they did is not an act that how some friends act especially girls.dont disrespect them just enjoy watching them like the rest of us if she met someone thats good but her friendship with kristy will still and always will be the same just watch.

I think that Kristy is one troubled girl who fell in love with Kami . Kristy said that she was a victim of incest and probably switched to liking girls better after that incident. She is sweet, beautiful and loving also.

Any man or woman would love her in my opinion. :'( :'(

I think that Kristy is one troubled girl who fell in love with Kami . Kristy said that she was a victim of incest and probably switched to liking girls better after that incident. She is sweet, beautiful and loving also.

Any man or woman would love her in my opinion. :'( :'(

When did Kristy say that?