Where are the girls-what are they doing?

After that lengthy phone call.. .. Kristy came in very excited and sat down beside Nora to share her excitement about the call, with Nora & Kiko. As she was bouncing upstairs, Kiko & Nora gave each other thumbs-up and air- high fives. Obviously they were pleased with the news as well.  She then went into her room and emptied her suitcase entirely and either took to Nora's room or the laundry room...  Kirsty was positive giddy  ;D

After that lengthy phone call.. .. Kristy came in very excited and sat down beside Nora to share her excitement about the call, with Nora & Kiko. As she was bouncing upstairs, Kiko & Nora gave each other thumbs-up and air- high fives. Obviously they were pleased with the news as well.  She then went into her room and emptied her suitcase entirely and either took to Nora's room or the laundry room...  Kirsty was positive giddy  ;D

From what I have read the happiness of Nora & dipstick might have been due to Kristy loaning them her suitcase.  They might not have had enough room in theirs or something.  Totally a guess on my part!

Extra month for Kristy?

Why ask  marry her and the rest of this injustice

I don't have a good answer.If I do one thing I hurt one woman.If I do other thing I hurt other woman.Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will kill me then I won't have make a decision.