Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Friends or mates?

An Aussie blokes girlfriend didn't come home one night. In the morning he asked her where she had been and she said at her friends place. He rang her ten best friends and none of them had seen her.

The following week he didn't come home one night and when she asked him where he was, he said he'd been at a mate's place. She rang his ten best mates and not only did they all say they'd seen him, two said he was still with them, just in case.

Who knows where the fuck anyone has been.

I don't think Kamila hooked up with anyone last night because she came home just about one hour after Kristy.I just don't understand why Kristy would leave Kamila alone at the club.

It's probably just as simple as Kristy was ready to go home and Kamila was having a good time and didn't want to leave yet. Haven't you ever left your buddies at some club or bar because you were tired and didn't feel like staying?

Regardless of how close Kristy and Kamila are as friends, they don't have to spend every minute together to maintain their friendship. It's not like they're a married couple or something similar.

What I truly want to know is why don't any of the pictures get posted that shows Kristy coming in this morning with just her pasty bra on and then hauling ass upstairs to shed her shorts and put on a fresh pair of panties.  Kamila coming in sometime later with her bra and panties in hand and stashing them on the balcony.  Why don't these pictures get posted by you guys?  Is it because you don't want people to see that kind of stuff for a reason?  To protect their innocent little souls?  Can somebody explain this to me because I was told that is exactly what happened.  Leave all dressed with bra and panties on in their catch me fuck me shorts and practically see through white blouses, Kristy is wearing a pair of stilettos and Kami has on the high heel fuck me pumps.  I'm tired of people who I respect on hear being so closed minded and saying they feel sorry for me and putting me down.  If you are going to defend these girls time and time again and act like they are perfect little angels, then fucking post the pictures so that people in this forum can see and make up their own minds of what is really going on!!

why should it matter who she is seeing or where she goes the important thing is that she makes it back to the house safe.so we can keep watching her beauty throughout the house.i like kamila but if she goes out to have fun thats good there not gonna stay home and be bored.and if she seeing or dating someone thats good to.just always remember shes the shy one and not because she stayed out a little longer then kristy mean anything it just means she wanted to stay a little longer.just my opinion.

What I truly want to know is why don't any of the pictures get posted that shows Kristy coming in this morning with just her pasty bra on and then hauling ass upstairs to shed her shorts and put on a fresh pair of panties.  Kamila coming in sometime later with her bra and panties in hand and stashing them on the balcony.  Why don't these pictures get posted by you guys?  Is it because you don't want people to see that kind of stuff for a reason?  To protect their innocent little souls?  Can somebody explain this to me because I was told that is exactly what happened.  Leave all dressed with bra and panties on in their catch me fuck me shorts and practically see through white blouses, Kristy is wearing a pair of stilettos and Kami has on the high heel fuck me pumps.  I'm tired of people who I respect on hear being so closed minded and saying they feel sorry for me and putting me down.  If you are going to defend these girls time and time again and act like they are perfect little angels, then fucking post the pictures so that people in this forum can see and make up their own minds of what is really going on!!

To be honest, IMO, the key phrase in your post is this:

" because I was told that is exactly what happened".

You apparently are listening to some people who are simply not always telling you the truth. I saw each of the girls come home and what I saw was very different from what you were apparently told.

I don't think Kamila hooked up with anyone last night because she came home just about one hour after Kristy.I just don't understand why Kristy would leave Kamila alone at the club.

It's probably just as simple as Kristy was ready to go home and Kamila was having a good time and didn't want to leave yet. Haven't you ever left your buddies at some club or bar because you were tired and didn't feel like staying?

Regardless of how close Kristy and Kamila are as friends, they don't have to spend every minute together to maintain their friendship. It's not like they're a married couple or something similar.

True,but I still would have thought Kristy would wait to see if Kami arrived home safely before going to sleep.

You apparently are listening to some people who are simply not always telling you the truth. I saw each of the girls come home and what I saw was very different from what you were apparently told.

I don't know if Kami was wearing bra and shorts when she went out,but when she returned she was wearing no bra and appeared to have only panties on under short white dress.

True,but I still would have thought Kristy would wait to see if Kami arrived home safely before going to sleep.

Why, you morons are doing that for her.

Sounds to me like you need to go back and revisit your videos!!

Sounds to me like you need to go back and revisit your videos!!

Well, if you choose to believe that, so be it. I'm not going to argue about it. I happen to like you and have no desire to fight you on this. Believe what you like.