New - Live Video Chat

Admin

All, I am pleased to announce the release of our new video chat platform.  As you may know our tagline here at CamCaps.Net is “We are your live cam headquarters”. What would a live cam headquarters be if you didn’t have the ability to broadcast your own live cam? Not a very good one! I’ve received numerous requests over the years to implement a live chat feature, so I decided to finally buckle down and implement one. This new video chat is one of the best on the market, and should provide everything that you’d expect from a professional video chat platform.  Please check it out, and let me know if you have any questions.

Below I have outlined some of the key features, and how I envision the video chat being used:

Features:

• Single sign on: You can login to the chat with your forum credentials

• Auto-login: If you’re already logged into CamCaps you will be automatically logged into the chat when you open it

• Live Streaming: By enlarging the video area the Chat can be used for live streaming of events

• Messenger: The chat can be used to send private instant messages to individual users

• Compatibility: It works on PCs, Macs, iPads, IPhone and Android

• YouTube Embedding: You can embed YouTube videos directly into the chat to share music or videos

• Desktop Sharing: You can share your desktop, ideal for showing pictures or tutorials

• Chatrooms: You can create your own chat rooms, set the number of users or create a private room 

• HD Video: The video chat supports full HD video quality

• Zoom: You can easily zoom in and out of a stream using your mouse wheel 

Usage:

• Life Casting: Broadcast your own real life cam

• Live Streaming: Do you or your significant other have an exhibitionist side?  Put on your own cam show 

• Desktop Sharing: Do you have pics or videos that you want to share? You can use the Desktop sharing feature

• Chatting: Do you want to chat in a more real time manner about a certain topic? Start your own chatroom

• Media sharing:  Do you have a favorite video or movie that you want others to see? You can share and discuss your favorite YouTube videos directly through the chat

- Admin