Groundhog Days for Alma & Stefan

I have not visited this apartment too often over recent weeks after witnessing the abuse of Alma by Stefan. However, it seems to me that nothing ever changes in the world of Alma and Stefan.

They both play on their computer ALL day EVERY day! They never seem to actually leave the apartment EVER. They don't appear to even step outside and take advantage of the lovely Spanish weather.

Am I right or have I just been unlucky to find them in their normal set positions every time I take a look?

Is Alma happy again or has Stefan bullied any life and spirit out of her? Has Stefan ever left the apartment to attempt that strange concept of working for a living? Has Stefan ever cleaned anything in the apartment apart from his own overused dick?

Groundhog days!!!!

have seen them watching a movie. they used to play cards and a board game. I have even seen them having sex in the living room on 2 occassions. they do play a lot of computer games so you must just have bad luckk and always catch them on the computer.

yeah..you know..i get really tired of all these couples playing on their computers ALL the time. They have all been guilty of this over time. If it werent for Alma at least sitting around on the couch in her panties with her legs open, that cam wouldnt be worth watching. He is an idiot.