lina and mark at ther house ? :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well darn..you all are FAST as hell..LOL. I capped a pic and was gonna post it with Lina & Mark there, but by the time I got here, it had already been done like 5 times. Im gonna continue to watch though, and see what happens. Probably nothing though, the way my luck runs. Had my temp account almost the whole 4 days now (tonight being the last night of it) and have only seen Maya naked ONCE, but no sex. Guess my timing has just really been off . Oh well.

Guest Krysez

Lina thoughts..."Bitch...put some pants on"

or

"I never seen underwear so.....white!"

I think they are shorts rather than underwear. She must have known Mark was coming and she wanted to tease him!!!!

Lina is not happy and is just tucking into the crisps! Watching her eat makes me want to puck! She is soooo slow!!!

Charades!! I was always useless at that. I wonder what the subjects are? Movies? No one ever seemed to watch much TV in Russia!!

i know right. i guess the modesty over where they live is a lot more lax. id be damned if id let my girl walk around in thin white tank and tight booty shorts in front of another male, friend or no. especially with her nipples and cameltoe showing so prominently. and yeah, im sure that is one thing making lina uncomfortable, it would be me too if i were her. id be grabbing mark and being like..ok..we are out of here until she can learn how to dress around company. And mayas man is LETTING her...no way ...

The absolute best part of all of this was Lina bending over looking at the IPAD and the old dog slowly nuzzles up behind her and sniffs her rear end! Not fast enough to catch it - damn!