lina and mark at ther house ? :P

Thanks Trickshot that was the problem. The link should work now.  I see now that the group is not dancing but are playing some kind of "acting out" where others try to guess what or who they are. Here is the link again:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Thanks also to NR for the instructions on how to use RTMP. I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I don't have an RLC subscription so material is limited.  Lately however, there has been some good stuff in the free areas. Last night about this time Maya was in the kitchen topless for several minutes. I wasn't organized enough to catch it though. Did get some action on the Hall Cam some of which I will post shortly.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

also nice to see lina in sumthing else other than her dirty grey shorts or long night shirt she always wore round the house

Actually, I think Lina looks damn classy in public. But then, I had no problem with her in private, either. They, Maya & Stepan are obviously  fun young couples and they have lots of fun friends. It beats trying to figure out what's going on with all the fighting and drama of the other couples...I just hope the cats are having fun scampering around their new place...

Guest Squirrel

OK, I finally get it, and now we all know that Maya is in the hair industry; hence, she and Mark & Lina are professional buddies. I'd post a picture of her dolling up her friend's hair, but that would be an unnecessary hassle & wouldn't reveal anything. Suffice to say, she has one heck of a black leather-like dominatrix apron she wears, and I'd say that 90% of CamCap's heterosexual males would line up for a hair cut by Maya if they could...