Lev's SKIRT??????????

What is up with Lev's SKIRT????? He wears that wrap (skirt) everywhere. Maybe he is trying hide to his manhood.. OK... Seriously.. What Manhood?? I should ask "What manhood"? After all he has little interest for all moves that Zoya is trying to put on him... Throw away the skirt Lev. it doesn't do anything for you except make you look even more Gay. Which I state based on the your Linus attraction to your new skirt, and lack of desire for a beautiful and very horny woman that is lying right besdie you trying to seduce yoy and do nothing but tighten up your skirt and dive back into your TABLET!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOOSE THE SKIRT AND THE TABLET BEFORE YOU LOOSE ZOYA!!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up with Lev's SKIRT????? He wears that wrap (skirt) everywhere. Maybe he is trying hide to his manhood.. OK... Seriously.. What Manhood?? I should ask "What manhood"? After all he has little interest for all moves that Zoya is trying to put on him... Throw away the skirt Lev. it doesn't do anything for you except make you look even more Gay. Which I state based on the your Linus attraction to your new skirt, and lack of desire for a beautiful and very horny woman that is lying right besdie you trying to seduce yoy and do nothing but tighten up your skirt and dive back into your TABLET!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOOSE THE SKIRT AND THE TABLET BEFORE YOU LOOSE ZOYA!!!!!!

Lol, it's not a skirt. He threw out his back, so he wears a wool wrap to keep his back warm. Not to mention that Zoya is on her period. So calm down.

I thought maybe it was a kilt, and was expecting him pull out a bag pipe at some point.  But now I'm disappointed, I would have loved to have seen what his neighbors looked like.  Especially if they're the same ones that had to endure Efim's bass before. 

Could have ended up on the news.  A man can only take so much you know.

• 2 weeks later...