who they are

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record and old members can confirm, only Mighty Mouse did it once ... Long time ago.

ahhh the infamous Mighty Mouse had more and better sex than the people she was staying with wish she woulda had her own apt....oh and Maria once masturbated in the living room before when she was occupying the Apt that Leora and Dufus Paul now stay...Alina looked to be doin it once in the living was hard to tell

Anytime...there is members here thats been here way longer than me that know more about what i was talkin about and might even have more History lessons than me every once in awhile they like to pop up and give their great knowledge about the cams

For the record and old members can confirm, only Mighty Mouse did it once ... Long time ago.

For the record, Mighty Mouse masturbated with the shower head much more than once...however, the first time she did it was by far the best.  Other times she took more care to hide what she was doing.  The morning after that first time, she...and the others...found out that her activities were recorded and made available on CamCaps.

I never saw her boyfriend get her off.  The shower head was her preferred choice.  My guess is that as a youngster, that was how she found out about orgasms and now she is hooked.

Guest giuseppe r

I am very sorry that many CamCaps waited in vain that the couple blonde girl and boy camel tried hard. You knew from the beginning that these 2 would not have done anything in front of the cam for cplpa boy camel. Hours ago I preferred to go to sleep because I imagined this. The boy camel, who has made several times the finger gesture to us, will no longer be welcome in this apartment by RLC, RLC does not tolerate these things, the finger was pointing to subscribers and not of RLC. Say goodbye to this guy asshole camel.

Guest NL Forever

I have never asked for a vid since I'm not a paying member, but I REALLY hope someone recorded them. I doubt it though. I think if anyone got them they would have posted it by now.

I'm not so sure they would have posted it, considering how RLC has been getting the posters blocked and banned.... I'm certainly not going to post it up at this moment in time.