who they are

Guest NullBurner
The boy camel, who has made several times the finger gesture to us, will no longer be welcome in this apartment by RLC, RLC does not tolerate these things, the finger was pointing to subscribers and not of RLC. Say goodbye to this guy asshole camel.

What finger gestures are you talking about?

I missed it, because i was at work.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy camel, who has made several times the finger gesture to us, will no longer be welcome in this apartment by RLC, RLC does not tolerate these things, the finger was pointing to subscribers and not of RLC. Say goodbye to this guy asshole camel.

Last night the dude was making faces and stuck his middle finger at the camera in the living room while he was spending the night there with his girlfriend, because he was too nervous to fuck her in front of the camera.

How do you know he's no longer welcomed? Did somebody from RLC come in a say something?

Last night the dude was making faces and stuck his middle finger at the camera in the living room while he was spending the night there with his girlfriend, because he was too nervous to fuck her in front of the camera.

How do you know he's no longer welcomed? Did somebody from RLC come in a say something?

yeah Dude was an asshole there was no need to do all that wish i coulda reached thru the camera and beat the shit out of him

Guest giuseppe r

Sorry for my absence. I had other things to do throughout the day, and like many of you, I also have a life outside of CamCaps. Mine is a logical reasoning. To whom we all would not mind being sent to fuck off by a stupid boy camel? I do not have a subscription to the RLC, but if I had been a subscriber to RLC, this morning I would have immediately abandoned Changes my subscription. I believe that what has happened has bothered to all those who were watching RLC at that time. That person stupid camel, has sent several times do fuck off viewers RLC. It does not take a rocket scientist to draw the appropriate conclusions. With what happened last night, I believe that RLC will have to check and warn all those who will be guests of the apartments.

Guest giuseppe r

One more thing. In 2 weeks I will go on holiday to Barcelona for a week. Barcelona is a great city. But my hope is to meet the guy camel, to change its connotations. I know that mine is a vain hope, because I do not know which part of Spain is this guy camel. But if he comes within range, I smash him the face.