The morning after

This is one of those times when I really wish I understood the language. Based on their gestures they are discussing their actions the night before. That would include them getting very drunk and the girls making out quite aggressively.

That is all I saw as VV cut the camera feed for the free cams. I never ask for pictures or video from the paying customers because I understand how unfair that is. If anyone has video of what happened after VV cut the cameras though I would LOVE to see it. Forgive my exception to the rule, but it was very hot.

The new girl seemed extremely shy about nudity and such, but once they started kissing she was quite cooperative.

On a final note, it is fun trying to play along with charades in apt 2. Between the language barrier and cultural differences I think the only one I got was "My Left Foot."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Azam leave? Did he sober up and realize what happened last evening? There does seem to be something going on. Is he texting her telling her that she has to leave now as things have gone too far? Will the blonde from apt 2 return to further Tanya's education in the saphic arts? I hope that Dizi is not packing to leave. Things were just getting interesting.

Did Azam leave? Did he sober up and realize what happened last evening? There does seem to be something going on. Is he texting her telling her that she has to leave now as things have gone too far? Will the blonde from apt 2 return to further Tanya's education in the saphic arts? I hope that Dizi is not packing to leave. Things were just getting interesting.

He didn't leave and they're not a couple just sharing the same bed.  ::)

I think they will be leaving the project. The girl is packing her stuff. It's a shame, because things were very...euh...intresting last night  :D Although the cams (or my computer) were lagging as hell. But it was funand very unexpected.

It would be very disappointing if this appartment will be half empty again. I wonder what the staff of VV is doing. They are worse then RLC  ???