The morning after

Thanks for the information, Snaky. I have to admit that I was sceptical about this VV site. But because I'm done with RL for the moment, I gave them a change. As a paying member I enjoy the dynamics in the apartments. And maybe it's a little scripted, but there is enough action. And the girls are very nice. Especially Tanya and Irina. They are the new Kammi and Kristy, but WITH the sexual interaction  :D If VV can stick to this program and can add another girl in apartment 2, it could be very interesting and worth the money. But they have to work on the quality of the cams. That's an improvement VV have to make.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it might be something else, it looks like the ladies don't even want to come out of the bedroom with Azam hanging there. They are probably not going to hang out on the common area in their underwear or be as free as they might be without him there. I hope they resolve this situation.

Absolutely superb Snaky!

I had all sorts of weird theories bouncing around in my head until I read this.

From being very critical of apartment 2 originally, I must admit that I am finding the whole scenario quite intriguing!

Thanks again slithery one.

:clap: :clap: