Leora's whereabouts

Well they must have got up really early for them especially considering they went to bed at bout 7 a.m. Leora Time because they were gone by 2 p.m. They returned briefly in the late afternoon/early evening. She changed and the pair left after a very brief stay. Paul has just returned on his own, so perhaps she's spending the night somewhere else because I can't believe the shops are still open.

Looks like Paul bought some gloves if anybody's interested ... they might help with his grip. Also he's bought a new quilted coat.

She turned up about an hour later

Guest Mr Potato Head

Sunday my time ( afternoon their time ) and all 3 are right their in the apartment. I must say that Leora in those tight yoga pants is quite a pleasure to behold. Her cute little ass and tight little kitty are just the sweetest thing. Keep on with the yoga pants Leora  :) and more close ups please. You know where the cameras are !

Sunday my time ( afternoon their time ) and all 3 are right their in the apartment. I must say that Leora in those tight yoga pants is quite a pleasure to behold. Her cute little ass and tight little kitty are just the sweetest thing. Keep on with the yoga pants Leora  :) and more close ups please. You know where the cameras are !

The woman next door to me wears yoga pants. My first view of her was from the rear bending down and they were stretched to translucency - wow! - and she's a half-Spanish hottie as well.

The woman next door to me wears yoga pants. My first view of her was from the rear bending down and they were stretched to translucency - wow! - and she's a half-Spanish hottie as well.

haha maybe she could become a Leora of the site

Guest TxFeller

Someone said in a post that Leora and Paul live in the Novosibirsk region. Can't be. The time zone where they live is an hour ahead of Novosibirsk. Where they live is in the same time zone as Krasnoyarsk, between Novosibirsk and Irkutsk, although a bit north of a direct line between the two.

Guest Joeybaggs

Krasnoyarsk Northeast, is where they live - Paul is station in that area.The former airfield has been converted into apartment complexes. Russian military presence at Kant Air Base, (Kyrgyzstan) the  338th Russian Navy's long-haul communications center, anti-submarine torpedo weapons testing grounds..

I guess we can only speculate, now.

But with him being alone in the apartment, just as she was yesterday, it does suggest a kind of arms' length relationship now, one of convenience, financially as much as anything else.

If she went off to meet - and stay overnight with - a new lover, we should not be surprised, though we may be drawing too many conclusions, even then.

He looks pretty miserable, whereas in the hours before she went off she looked like she was putting on a brave face and was trying to look cheerful and still in control of her emotions. Much of it looked fake.

With her inability to concentrate, even more than usual, which is saying something for her, all the signs were there of turmoil on the personal front.

And the constant changing of cups for drinking her beverages and leaving all her dirty dishes on the kitchen bench showed she was clearly not her normal self. She's far too tidy to let that happen normally.

Be interesting to see how they interact when together again. The way she brushed past him after hr shower, near naked, as he was about to leave on Sunday was a classic.

I suspect  they've reached the stage where they don't want to be alone together under the same roof, unless its unavoidable.

It's a shame as I don't think she's a bad person, just an unfulfilled and unhappy one at the moment.

He just seems to be mismatched with her. Her libido is definitely an issue for him. Coping with it, as well as satisfying it.