Tver - Split 1

spielo

He has a problem staying hard all the time. He is always rubbing himself no matter who he's with.

he tried several lubes in the shower room and bedroom, but he was simply not aroused, at all.

He put on condom, but lost it again and when he tried to penetrate without, she said NO. About this he was upset.

I do not see her, not her dog, guess she has left. Now Dizi is in danger again....

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes very good time from the past.

72297375_3.jpg 72297376_5.jpg 72297377_66325518_1_(4).jpg 72297378_cam14_(29).jpg 72297379_cam14_(35).jpg

Thanks for sharing this great historical collection. In the (good) old times there was much more play than script. And a phantastic director of art - Roma. This party girl Pia or Mia had a wonderful dressing scene next morning.

I tried, but found not the way to save all your pix as one file. Maybe too big?

Thanks for sharing this great historical collection. In the (good) old times there was much more play than script. And a phantastic director of art - Roma. This party girl Pia or Mia had a wonderful dressing scene next morning.

I tried, but found not the way to save all your pix as one file. Maybe too big?

To be honest I miss those good old day's. I really enjoyed watching VV and now  it's totally different.

he tried several lubes in the shower room and bedroom, but he was simply not aroused, at all.

He put on condom, but lost it again and when he tried to penetrate without, she said NO. About this he was upset.

I do not see her, not her dog, guess she has left. Now Dizi is in danger again....

She didn't take her suitcase with her, she left it on the shelf in the bedroom so she will be back at some point.

She didn't take her suitcase with her, she left it on the shelf in the bedroom so she will be back at some point.

granted not once did she touch him or help him get aroused even after he gave her two Os by hand...so yes he was very frustrated and throw the condom on her back and jack offed in the bathroom....Miss Paris Hilton thinks she's at some fucking Day Spa to get her butt rubbed for a week while someone takes care of her RatDog.