Tver - Split 1

spielo

What do you mean Phil was depressed? He seemed fine when they went to bed. Where is Sonia anyway? I think maybe she went to see friends like she does from time to time. Ivo, Petra, Akira and gf are together at Tver. New guy isn't in apartment. Sonia didn't move in with Tver, right.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VoyeurVilla @voyeur_villa

So, bad boys! Pretty soon, we will see together Ivo, Petra and Sonia. 'ey turn her to the dark side))) Nice turn, ha?

I had assumed that Anna & Phil yesterday was a act of farewell. He was so depressed.

VV orders their pimps to manipulate the girls then VV posts their crap on tweeter, disgusting practice.

Yes Charlie is the red head. Sonia I guess will be moving in to Tver.

Where she is I don't know. New guy who cares.

may be they are clearing the other apartment systematically and bring all new people to it. or petra is leaving and they just trying to create a couple with ivo and sonia.

Guest sanspseudo5999

il faut surtout ne pas retirer Ivor et Akira c'est les deux seuls mecs à proposer du sexe intéressant Phil et le nouveau mec sont bien sympathiques mais ils ne savent pas y faire avec les filles si de nouvelles filles arrivent dans voronez, elles peuvent rapidement devenir ennuyer

we must above all do not remove Ivor and Akira is the only two guys to offer the interesting sex Phil and the new guy are friendly but they do not know how to deal with girls if new girls arrive in voronezh they may quickly become bored

may be that's what they ware taking about last night meeting and maybe that's why sonia gave a goodby  rub to phil.

if akiras gf moved in permanently we might not see that much sex they get board after a while and start spending more time on their phone( absence make the hart founder)

Tver thread will soon hit 90 plus pages. Charlie full time now. Threesomes too?

Petra could simply not accept that there is more interest sometimes in Voronezh. The gain with Charlie is one thing but to recruit Anna is another....

il faut surtout ne pas retirer Ivor et Akira c'est les deux seuls mecs à proposer du sexe intéressant Phil et le nouveau mec sont bien sympathiques mais ils ne savent pas y faire avec les filles si de nouvelles filles arrivent dans voronez, elles peuvent rapidement devenir ennuyer

we must above all do not remove Ivor and Akira is the only two guys to offer the interesting sex Phil and the new guy are friendly but they do not know how to deal with girls if new girls arrive in voronezh they may quickly become bored

may be that's what they ware taking about last night meeting and maybe that's why sonia gave a goodby  rub to phil.

if akiras gf moved in permanently we might not see that much sex they get board after a while and start spending more time on their phone( absence make the hart founder)

Petra could simply not accept that there is more interest sometimes in Voronezh. The gain with Charlie is one thing but to recruit Anna is another....

Check out my post in the other thread on this. Let me know if I'm way off or spot on.

Yes Charlie is the red head. Sonia I guess will be moving in to Tver.

Where she is I don't know. New guy who cares.

so if she is not a guest any more she might be asked to do some sheety staff which might ruine every thing we like about her, maybe that's why she started having sex on the couch in front of the others.just like this

Capture_2015_11_07_18_10_16_215.jpg

so if she is not a guest any more she might be asked to do some sheety staff which might ruine every thing we like about her

Quit worrying. She knows what this villa project is all about. The people in the villa aren't worried

if we like them or not. They are there to play a roll. To live for free and fuck who they want. If she

decides to have sex with anyone other then Akira, it will because of Akira not VV.