Chaturbate - EmilyMancini

• 2 years later...
9 minutes ago, sexyyunfan said:

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

http://cams.camcaps.net/affiliates/

Try it and you'll find out.  Post your Results when Completed.

Il y a 23 heures, sexyyunfan a dit :

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

I have tried it and originally signed up for the 10 free tokens for every sign up. I then set up a twitter account and posted out the links and soon got a steady stream of sign-ups and built up a pot of tokens. It is a quick way of getting free tokens without having to put it your credit card details. Once you have some free tokens you can access the rooms that only allow members with tokens so in general get a better experience and access to private cams. I would definitely recommend giving it a go!

2 hours ago, mistertee said:

I have tried it and originally signed up for the 10 free tokens for every sign up. I then set up a twitter account and posted out the links and soon got a steady stream of sign-ups and built up a pot of tokens. It is a quick way of getting free tokens without having to put it your credit card details. Once you have some free tokens you can access the rooms that only allow members with tokens so in general get a better experience and access to private cams. I would definitely recommend giving it a go!

There are also Free Token Generators. It's just a pain to try and Download 100+ of them before you actually find one that works.

Le ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 à 7:10 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

Le ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2017 à 9:37 PM, StnCld316 a dit :

There are also Free Token Generators. It's just a pain to try and Download 100+ of them before you actually find one that works.

I have never managed to find a token generator that actual worked, always just got sent to some site which contains lots of viruses and pop-ups. Does such a thing actual exist? 

27 minutes ago, mistertee said:

I have never managed to find a token generator that actual worked, always just got sent to some site which contains lots of viruses and pop-ups. Does such a thing actual exist? 

They existed a few years ago but there are so many of them that take you to malicious websites that will give you virus's when downloading them to try them or you have to take a survey and then they don't deliver what they say you get. It's just not worth the hassle.

Il y a 19 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

They existed a few years ago but there are so many of them that take you to malicious websites that will give you virus's when downloading them to try them or you have to take a survey and then they don't deliver what they say you get. It's just not worth the hassle.

I'll still with the free tokens from the affiliate scheme, that generates enough tokens to allow me to tip and see the private shows for free!

• Like 1