Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
desmonia

Chaturbate - EmilyMancini

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, sexyyunfan said:

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

http://cams.camcaps.net/affiliates/

Try it and you'll find out.  Post your Results when Completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 13 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Try it and you'll find out.  Post your Results when Completed.

ok, should be easy to get a few friends to sign up and gain a load of free tokens.  I will let you know how I get on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 23 heures, sexyyunfan a dit :

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

http://cams.camcaps.net/affiliates/

I have tried it and originally signed up for the 10 free tokens for every sign up. I then set up a twitter account and posted out the links and soon got a steady stream of sign-ups and built up a pot of tokens. It is a quick way of getting free tokens without having to put it your credit card details. Once you have some free tokens you can access the rooms that only allow members with tokens so in general get a better experience and access to private cams. I would definitely recommend giving it a go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mistertee said:

I have tried it and originally signed up for the 10 free tokens for every sign up. I then set up a twitter account and posted out the links and soon got a steady stream of sign-ups and built up a pot of tokens. It is a quick way of getting free tokens without having to put it your credit card details. Once you have some free tokens you can access the rooms that only allow members with tokens so in general get a better experience and access to private cams. I would definitely recommend giving it a go!

There are also Free Token Generators. It's just a pain to try and Download 100+ of them before you actually find one that works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Le ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 à 7:10 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

http://cams.camcaps.net/affiliates/

 

Le ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2017 à 9:37 PM, StnCld316 a dit :

There are also Free Token Generators. It's just a pain to try and Download 100+ of them before you actually find one that works.

I have never managed to find a token generator that actual worked, always just got sent to some site which contains lots of viruses and pop-ups. Does such a thing actual exist? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mistertee said:

 

 

I have never managed to find a token generator that actual worked, always just got sent to some site which contains lots of viruses and pop-ups. Does such a thing actual exist? 

They existed a few years ago but there are so many of them that take you to malicious websites that will give you virus's when downloading them to try them or you have to take a survey and then they don't deliver what they say you get. It's just not worth the hassle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 19 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

They existed a few years ago but there are so many of them that take you to malicious websites that will give you virus's when downloading them to try them or you have to take a survey and then they don't deliver what they say you get. It's just not worth the hassle.

I'll still with the free tokens from the affiliate scheme, that generates enough tokens to allow me to tip and see the private shows for free!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mistertee said:

I'll still with the free tokens from the affiliate scheme, that generates enough tokens to allow me to tip and see the private shows for free!

That will work and be a lot safer for your PC or Device.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 à 7:10 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

http://cams.camcaps.net/affiliates/

 

Le ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 à 7:20 PM, StnCld316 a dit :

Try it and you'll find out.  Post your Results when Completed.

Well, been signed up for a few days now and can confirm that you do get 10 free tokens for every sign up that you create. Once joined, you get access to all their sign up links and by posting these on twitter I quickly got a few clicks which resulted in people signing up for a free account. I then got 10 free tokens for each sign up credited to my account. I am now trying out the 20% rev share as this could be a better option in the long term, will report back on how I've being getting on soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 à 7:10 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

http://cams.camcaps.net/affiliates/

 

Le ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 à 6:56 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

 

Well, been signed up for a few days now and can confirm that you do get 10 free tokens for every sign up that you create. Once joined, you get access to all their sign up links and by posting these on twitter I quickly got a few clicks which resulted in people signing up for a free account. I then got 10 free tokens for each sign up credited to my account. I am now trying out the 20% rev share as this could be a better option in the long term, will report back on how I've being getting on soon.

It's the 15th of the month tomorrow and it will be my first payday since signing up to the affiliate programme. So far this month I have made $126 (plus 120 free tokens) so all in all, not bad for sending out a few tweets and getting a few people to join the website. Hopefully the start of something bigger to come!

I will post next month to let you all know how much more I am getting by then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sexyyunfan said:

 

It's the 15th of the month tomorrow and it will be my first payday since signing up to the affiliate programme. So far this month I have made $126 (plus 120 free tokens) so all in all, not bad for sending out a few tweets and getting a few people to join the website. Hopefully the start of something bigger to come!

I will post next month to let you all know how much more I am getting by then

Congratulations and Good Luck.   

If it's paid in USD then you get Extra from the Exchange Rate of the Country you are in if different from USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...