Z & L's guest

Am I missing something or are 6 of those 9 pics in that post the same?

Anyway, I don't believe she is Lev's sister and I have serious doubts about her being Zoya's sister. I had heard that she had gone to school with them and that she and Lev had done some acting jobs together. I don't know if that's true or not. But, if she is Zoya's sister, I'm really surprised that she would be so flirty with Lev.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing something or are 6 of those 9 pics in that post the same?

Anyway, I don't believe she is Lev's sister and I have serious doubts about her being Zoya's sister. I had heard that she had gone to school with them and that she and Lev had done some acting jobs together. I don't know if that's true or not. But, if she is Zoya's sister, I'm really surprised that she would be so flirty with Lev.

Some time ago Zoya was talking about them that they don't look alike.  ::)

Guest Joeybaggs

In my opinion, their sisters. Except 1 is dirty, the other is clean - Lev, he`s a dirt bomb - He like`s to give other people's noses a workout I guess. This apartment needs  :soapbox:

did she have go in the toilett for washing herself with the hot water she have heat up in the kitchen?

cette fille peu sentir la moule pourrie, elle restera l'entre jambre en putréfaction, avant de retirer sa culotte, heu pardon, simplement son short, devant toi!!!! :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[

Guest bobbyjoe

I think now is the first time I've seen her braless.

yes,j confirm,it's first time she gonna slepping with no bra,

she's in progess,again 6 months before see her take shower nude :D