NON-SEXUAL PAUL - is this guy normal? REALLY?

I have made posts against Paul in the past.. that he is a cuckold and so on.. and I see constantly posts commenting how selfish he is an on..

But is not a bit weird.. that he NEVER... BUT REALLY.. NEVER masturbates?? Even when Leora sometimes rejects him... I mean.. he is completely non-sexual... he can be there for days not having sex like nothing...

I always had the impression that we.. "men" .. are all the time or at least most of the time thinking of sex during the day-.. If there is period of time I do not have sex I inevitably at some moment have to masturbate.. but this guy has a woman beside him walking naked or using those thongs with that incredible ass.. body. tits.. all day... she is perfect.. and he can be there for days with a non-sexual attitude and not even touching himself if he is rejected by Leora??

If I was him my balls would explode!! haha!! and maybe that is why he comes so quickly the few times he fucks her... to much sperm acumulated.... If I was him, after I finish I would go at least for a second round ... but no... he does not seems interested...

Is this normal?? even considering the sexy woman that is sleeping with him all day?

Also this guy I think does not really have friends at all... he never invites anyone.. and he is never on the phone at all... does he have a family??

This guy seriously has issues... BIG issues... but women so young like Leora possibly like these types of men with problems.. the ones that they think they can fix... and that is what she is attracted for, impossible love stories, until they grow up and realize, that it is not possible and after they become 30 years old, they search for the guy that they like and which is not need to change them... they do not want more COMPLICATIONS...

Guest TxFeller

Something you hadn't considered.... you likely don't pay much attention when Paul is in the bathroom. I know I don't. Perhaps he lopes his mule in the tub.

Even at my age, my sex drive is light years more than Paul's, though.  :idk:

*PLOT TWIST* Paul's so utterly uninterested in Leora because he's getting some elsewhere.

Disclaimer: Totally made that bit up.

In all seriousness though Paul's lack of interest in a naked Leora is probably just that, apathy, I mean how many times can you see a pair of breasts before simply losing interest regardless of who they belong to. They are after all at the end of the day essentially just well formed bags of fat.

Typo alert! I think you meant to write bags of fun!

Can't imagine anyone getting tired of those.

Perhaps showing one another more genuine affection, say like Adriana and her beau do, might lead to something more natural and rewarding for both of them?

Intimacy doesn't usually happen, unless there's some sexual tension before hand and you can see that in the way Adriana and her man are almost in a perpetual state of that sexual suspense for much of the time they're together.

I don't see a lot of the seduction process from either of these two. More a matter of a physical need that they want satisfied.

Which is a shame. But there's been little happening for a few days as it's the 'quiet time' of the month for her anyway.

*PLOT TWIST* Paul's so utterly uninterested in Leora because he's getting some elsewhere.

In all seriousness though Paul's lack of interest in a naked Leora is probably just that, apathy, I mean how many times can you see a pair of breasts before simply losing interest regardless of who they belong to. They are after all at the end of the day essentially just well formed bags of fat.

:lmao:  Someone else is getting the three minutes so you say.  :lmao:

If you believe that, then I feel sorry for you, you have obviously never been in a meaningful relationship.

I have been married to my wife for many, many, many, many years and we haven't and never will, lose interest in each other.