Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Ilona certainly loves to lie nude. Unfortunately it is a show and one huge tease. Now, if she met a guy and brought him home, then we might see something. And Sara is back? Talk about taking rlc's free rent.

rather see her "rub one out".

Ilona certainly loves to lie nude. Unfortunately it is a show and one huge tease. Now, if she met a guy and brought him home, then we might see something. And Sara is back? Talk about taking rlc's free rent.

I've only seen her lying nude that one day. I think it was 2 days ago when she was either nude (in bed) or wearing that real short blue dress with nothing underneath and sitting or laying on the living room couch.

Every other time I've seen her nude she was either in the shower or standing up "modeling" and "posing" for a couple minutes in her room. Are you saying she has slept nude or laid around nude on other occasions? If so, I wasn't aware of it. When did it happen? Maybe I need to pay more attention to her during the day.

Regarding Sara not being around. I think someone said that she would be doing frequent modeling trips for the next 6 months. So, she may only be here a few days at a time and then gone for 3 or 4 days at a time on those modeling assignments.

Also, I think that if that is true about Sara, then RLC shouldn't have put her in the biggest and best room. Just my opinion.

That's fine too. But doubt we will ever see it. At least K & K used do it in the bath or under the covers and you  knew they did it.Nora used to do it in the open. Nora and Kiko had sex in the open as did Jenny and her boyfriend, Milan and her boyfriend and Coco and her boyfriend. These are good looking women, but nothing is happening other than Ilona lying around naked (which is fine, don't get me wrong). Ironic that we all disliked Nora, but she got things going and regulated the girls. Now, they go away, Sara and or White are never home, and Ilona is, as someone joked, alone a. Rlc tried with these girls, better than the last two, Nikki and Jenny, but may have fallen short anyway. Maybe they neede to have a Nora type so the girls would occasionally do things together (or in Kristy's case, try hard to do things with Kami if you know what I mean). It was an emotional roller coaster but a lot of fun.

I've seen her nude or semi nude at times during the day and in different outfits. (She likes to be be bottomless a lot). She doesn't seem to sleep nude much, I think maybe she did once recently. And while they may have modeling jobs, they should commit to the project and even when here she is almost never here. And White I have no use for. She has a good body, but her personality and dour face I don't like. She hardly ever smiles. Ilona at least is a mostly happy girl who is being left out by the other girls when they go out. Help her learn english or match her up with a guy who speaks russian at the clubs in Barcelona! K & K met guys who spoke russian there, I don't think either spoke English, although Kristy knew how to say fuck me and simulate a blowjob with her fingers. I miss that girl.

How much are they paying this girl to show her girl parts?  Well I guess it doesn't matter to you guys because that's what you want.  I just want to know how much $$$ because if they pay minimum wage or better, I'll be on my way to Spain or Russia on the next flight.

How much are they paying this girl to show her girl parts?  Well I guess it doesn't matter to you guys because that's what you want.  I just want to know how much $$$ because if they pay minimum wage or better, I'll be on my way to Spain or Russia on the next flight.

And you speak English! :yes:    Please contact RLC and get yourself an apartment.

I am the casting directory so I will need to check you out myself and I say to get on with your bad self :)