Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you see a toilet in the house?  That would tell you how much there was to see

There is a toilet in this apartment, but RLC shows no camera installed in it. This does not necessarily mean that a camera does not exist. :scratchchin:

There is a toilet in this apartment, but RLC shows no camera installed in it. This does not necessarily mean that a camera does not exist. :scratchchin:

In all the apartments there are only 3 with toilets visible. Adriana & Daniel have one in in the Bathroom but is behind clouded glass but can still see when Adriana pinches a loaf. Carla & Mario is partially visible but if the Bathroom door is open you can see them doing their throne sitting. Dasha & Demids is beside the Bathtub and is mostly hidden by a shower curtain most times.

The other apartments have them but most are far out of view from the camera or it's in a separate room.

In all the apartments there are only 3 with toilets visible. Ariana & Daniel have one in in the Bathroom but is behind clouded glass but can still see when Adriana pinches a loaf. Carla & Mario is partially visible but if the Bathroom door is open you can see them doing their throne sitting. Dasha & Demids is beside the Bathtub and is mostly hidden by a shower curtain most times.

The other apartments have them but most are far out of view from the camera or it's in a separate room.

And rightly so, occasionally even exhibitionists require some privacy.

I don't think watching someone take a leak or a dump is in to many voyeurs cookbooks.

I think all of this re: the toilets has to deal with someone wanting a picture or video of Carla sucking some other guys dick in their bathroom the other night at the party. Someone else replied that they did not think there was a camera in the bathroom. Every other comment is after this exchange.

Although I certainly agree... it was too much for me when someone previously posted a picture of Adriana sitting on the toilet.

I think all of this re: the toilets has to deal with someone wanting a picture or video of Carla sucking some other guys dick in their bathroom the other night at the party. Someone else replied that they did not think there was a camera in the bathroom. Every other comment is after this exchange.

Although I certainly agree... it was too much for me when someone previously posted a picture of Adriana sitting on the toilet.

Carla and Mario do have a camera in the bathroom but it's just only directly at the shower and the vanity. If anyone did see anything it would have had to be from the camera in the bedroom looking towards the bathroom with the door open.

But I think if something like that had happened the posts would have been flying off the wall as more than one set of eyes would have seen it.. Since it didn't and the poster was just a new person with one post. I'd say it was just speculation.  Or where I am from we call it shit disturbing.

Carla and Mario do have a camera in the bathroom but it's just only directly at the shower and the vanity. If anyone did see anything it would have had to be from the camera in the bedroom looking towards the bathroom with the door open.

But I think if something like that had happened the posts would have been flying off the wall as more than one set of eyes would have seen it.. Since it didn't and the poster was just a new person with one post. I'd say it was just speculation.  Or where I am from we call it shit disturbing.

firstly the said occasion was supposed to of happened in the toilet 1st door on left looking through hall cam , and yes carla did go in there with tall guy and was seen to bend down and stay bent down for a few mins ,wether she was giving the guy a blow job ,thats anyones guess . and that is where all these rumours stemmed from on here and on RLCF, but seing as there was no photographic proof and there was no way of proving she actually blew the guy ,then maybe its a case of keeping an eye out at the next party ,there is some sort of strangeness ,in that appartment and would never rule it out , so guys at the next party make sure the recorders are at the ready