Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

I have never seen anything like this. He was nothing but good to her since she came over. Then she totally destroyed his ego by having sex repeatedly with Ivo, and she can't even give him a chance. I think I am almost through with VV.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if u wana watch some fucked up scripted shit timwarp u do it its 2 fucked up for me next he will be doing his mother the shit show is all about knobhead ivor and saggy slagbag petra i hope the get a dose of somat

You should probably quit watching this site. I'd suggest a visit to your cardiologist.

I disagree. They had a relationship. Not a longstanding or strong relationship, but she was sleeping with him and had sex with Phil. Then she blew him off totally for another guy in a day. How would you feel if a girl did that to you? Now at least they are laughing and eating pizza. They get along fine. She just rejects all his overtures after they had a decent relationship. We will see what happens after pizza.

i think she sees him as a girlfriend having a sleepover just playing like they do pillow fight having a lough no sexual intention thats why he try to cross the line she reject him turn her attention to her phone to change the subject kind of thing

I disagree. They had a relationship. Not a longstanding or strong relationship, but she was sleeping with him and had sex with Phil. Then she blew him off totally for another guy in a day. How would you feel if a girl did that to you? Now at least they are laughing and eating pizza. They get along fine. She just rejects all his overtures after they had a decent relationship. We will see what happens after pizza.

Its a scripted site. VV tells Petra who does who. The people might get a text or something from VV.

Archived