Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

messa is grabbing and Phil is serviced by Petra. Hopefully nevertheless tomorrow will be new girl for Phil. Petra is okay as visitor, but not more...

Screen_Shot_11_08_15_at_08_49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_08_15_at_08_52_PM.png

i hope you wright, and thank you for the pic, mine was not good i thought it is better than none i wish every one put some pic. as well as just writing what hapened

ooooooo i see now phill need some massage again. That's become really pathetic...

If that's the case, then I stand by my statement that maybe Phil is not comfortable having sex. He might just be too passive for this house. But if there's any woman there that can get Phil out of his shell, it's Petra.

Guest sanspseudo5999

Elle est vraiment gentille petra toujours la pour rendre service lol

she's really nice petra always to accommodate lol

If that's the case, then I stand by my statement that maybe Phil is not comfortable having sex. He might just be too passive for this house. But if there's any woman there that can get Phil out of his shell, it's Petra.

do you think it is for the benefit of the new girl to maker relax about having sex in the house

do you think it is for the benefit of the new girl to maker relax about having sex in the house

If it were for the benefit of the new girl, they would have fooled around in the living room in front of her, or at the very least, not have closed the bedroom door. Petra might be there because Ivo is with Anna?

• StnCld316 changed the title to Voronezh - Split 1