Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Elegant solution for no decision yet. Anna has left ... alone.

Screen_Shot_10_31_15_at_05_55_PM.png

some mins later the new guy left also, both for cold outside, only our lonely rubber king has to amuse himself

Screen_Shot_10_31_15_at_06_20_PM.png

Doesn´t any girl see this and cry I am coming?????

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dizi stays, Phil should move in with her. Sleeping with Anna is very awkward. Otherwise, if Dizi leaves get new girl for Phil. Phil can make it with Petra, he has a standing invitation from her. Meanwhile, Dizi left for a few days, Phil and new guy are at Tver for Halloween party, Anna is gone for awhile. Phil does deal well with vv system, but he had such a thing for Anna, but that ship has sailed.

I really do wish that the message could get across to VV to advise residents of both apartments fo stop fking with the lights. The cameras are not nearly good enough to cope with anything less than good illumination. Night vision on these cameras is a blocky mess.

If Dizi stays, Phil should move in with her. Sleeping with Anna is very awkward. Otherwise, if Dizi leaves get new girl for Phil. Phil can make it with Petra, he has a standing invitation from her. Meanwhile, Dizi left for a few days, Phil and new guy are at Tver for Halloween party, Anna is gone for awhile. Phil does deal well with vv system, but he had such a thing for Anna, but that ship has sailed.

Maybe for you it would be awkward, but for Phil he doesn't mind. Hell they shared a pizza

last night. Phil and Anna laughed like two school girls talking about boys.

Dizi leaving does suck. Big party weekend and she left. I agree with you the ship did sail,

unless VV tells them to have sex. One can only hope. I like Phil he at least doesn't cling to

the girls and look desperate.

Yeah, but he really wanted to have sex with Anna. He tried like forever and she ignored him. He does communicate well with her as a friend though. Do you think he likes jerking off by himself? And the pizza was her appeasement of him to get him to stop trying.

Let me begin by saying that the idea that you council anyone is frightening. Fortunately I have been on the internet for quite a long time and I have learned that people who brag about having a lot of money are usually full of it and I assume that is also true for people who claim to have a lot of education. People who actually have these things don't typically brag about them.

Now, maybe the even more disturbing thing. You have indicated that people here are ruining their lives. How exactly? By having sex? These people don't appear to do drugs, they are not engaging in any criminal activity that we know of. So how exactly are they ruining their lives?

Is this some kind of moral judgement? If this is the case, what are you even doing here? Based on the way you talk about women, the thought of you in the real world anywhere near young women sends shivers down my spine.

Not worth my time and I really don't care about your opinion.

Let us summarize:

1. Most boring Halloween party and afterparty in the villa

2. instead of new girl there is a new guy

3. Anna:Dizi result still 2:2 in a row regarding Ivo

4. Sunday with a lot of male friendship will come

:welcome:

That was a real boring halloween party. I am starting to think even Petra is running out of new ideas for parties, though she is good. Hardly any women and one is taken. I think after a couple nights of hard sex parties or hard sex (By Ivo with every woman), the participants are tired. What will they do without Anna to fuck Ivo and no Dizi? I assume Anna went out with friends for Halloween. She doesn't have loyalty to anyone but herself anyway. She could have at least helped Phil get off last night. She could just set boundaries with him. It's not like VV wouldn't want action between other people. It has actually become a little boring at times. Basically, everyone fucks Ivo and Akira fucks his girl friend. Even the action with Akira and his girl friend isn't as exciting as they have settled into boyfriend/girlfriend scenario (which is good for them though, more stable). And Petra is the ringmaster and excites everyone.

Addendum to my last post. Akira and gf still have great sex! She is by far the best woman with sex, though Petra is much more experienced. She doesn't just lie there like a bump on a log and get fucked from behind or shown what she should do next like Ivo does with Anna and Dizi. She gives great head, using her tongue in a way that could get any guy off.  And she seems to have a great likeable personality all in one package. There is nothing about her you can dislike. She isn't selfish like Anna even in her sexual activities. She gives to her partner rather than just receive. Now I know Anna and Dizi are young, but Akira's gf is young too. They could easily be on rlc and would be one of the most popular couples like Nellie and Bogdan and Masha and Sasha. Actually, I almost wish they were on rlc. Then, she could stay with Akira full-time and really enjoy themselves. Of course, they would then miss  the sex parties. Oh, how terrible that would be!