INVALID MEDIAFIRE LINKS

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

Just to try and stop the torrent of PMs telling me that my mediafire links don't work, can I just make a general announcement that...yes, you guessed it MY MEDIAFIRE LINKS DON'T WORK.....

...I am acutely aware of this due to having my MF account/files blocked on a number of occasions, so until something better/safer comes along I will not be posting links up here in public. It's over to others to continue the work and run the risks....

..if anyone has positive suggestions then please PM me by all means....and be polite, thanks  ;D

>Just a suggestion. Try recording using "OCAM" . I been using a while now. It has unlimited free recording and I have no problem at all. Here is link for download if you want to try,  http://ocam.en.lo4d.com/

Forgiveness, but I am more under windaube since no more than 15 years, therefore ocam impossible for me:s

.but just a thought, how does it help with uploading files?

1 - directly put online here (as one  reponse or a picture)

2 - by e-mail

;)

I use oCam. It's a screen capture instead of a stream capture, so you'll still need to adjust the screen size to exclude the ID code or deal with editing it out.  Benefits are that it records in .avi & the audio sync is fairly accurate (a problem with lots of others I've tried).

But it doesn't help with the current problem of finding a media site that's got the balls not to delete everything when RLC whines about it.