Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎24 at 9:22 AM, cortes43 said:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Damn Nora looks really horny here,Thanks Cortes43,now if Kiko can stay his faggot ass away long enough,she would be so horny that maybe she will have no other choice but to give into Milana.

Almost every girl is doing the same thing right now,playing with their phones or laptops.

• Upvote 1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Damn Nora looks really horny here,Thanks Cortes43,now if Kiko can stay his faggot ass away long enough,she would be so horny that maybe she will have no other choice but to give into Milana.

Milana return too fast

Perhaps watching more

si no viniera Milana tan temprano..... ::) ::) ::)

Well since it seems there will be a steady stream in and out of this apartment you will have one constant (Nora) and several variables (new girls). The chemistry between these two factors will at points be bad (understatement).

With that beeing said let´s hope for less of these "bad chemistry" match up´s and more "awesome chemistry".. :)

i understand nora been on rlc for awhile and i know that she in charge of the apt.but she as the manager or boss or the person in charge should just try to talk to her(rita)sometimes when they talk about stuff its gets solved look at kamila and monica they had a missunderstanding they talked about it and hugged it out why cant they do the same.im not a big fan of nora but rita is always social and having them not talk is bad for rlc fans like us.

Well since it seems there will be a steady stream in and out of this apartment you will have one constant (Nora) and several variables (new girls). The chemistry between these two factors will at points be bad (understatement).

With that beeing said let´s hope for less of these "bad chemistry" match up´s and more "awesome chemistry".. :)

Daryalok I know I've had my differences with you but I must admit, that is one of the most accurate post to this forum in a while!!  I totally agree with you...