Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

i was thinking the same thing i understand shes the boss but the girls should be able to date and bring home there dates.if she can do it how come they cant.

Milana brought her boyfriend home several times. I don't think there is any "rule" preventing any of the girls from bringing men home.

However, Nora went ballistic when Jenny brought that guy home and they had sex multiple times. But, part of Nora's rage was because they did it the first time on the living room couch and I don't think anything like that is supposed to occur in the free area where non-members can see it.

At this point, I have no idea if Nora or anyone else laid down a rule that sex was not allowed in the house. I really would be surprised if that were true.

Nora massaging Kristy

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I don't think Kristy is too fussy weather it be Kamila or Nora

she will get with one of them

Damn, 200 Pages on this thread and almost 600.000 views. You guys really like these girls!

And I wouldn't be surprised at all if the page visit stats didn't show that this is by far the most watched apartment. It might even have more page views than all the others put together (doubtful, but possible).